PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Shakedown?

diesel_truck_man
03-06-2006, 10:22 PM
With everyone's spring breaks coming up soon, and also (hopefully) the completion of cars, we were wondering if some east coast teams would like to get together for a few days to shake down/dial in our cars side by side with a couple other teams.

Would anyone be interested? We were thinking of trying to arrange such an event in the penn state area, as it is relatively close for us, and a good amount of other teams.

Our spring break is the last week of march, so we would love to do something during that time, even if it be a long weekend or something.

If anyone is interested, please let me know either by replying to this post, or emailing me @ joshdit@mit.edu

-Josh Dittrich
MIT Motorsports

diesel_truck_man
03-06-2006, 10:22 PM
With everyone's spring breaks coming up soon, and also (hopefully) the completion of cars, we were wondering if some east coast teams would like to get together for a few days to shake down/dial in our cars side by side with a couple other teams.

Would anyone be interested? We were thinking of trying to arrange such an event in the penn state area, as it is relatively close for us, and a good amount of other teams.

Our spring break is the last week of march, so we would love to do something during that time, even if it be a long weekend or something.

If anyone is interested, please let me know either by replying to this post, or emailing me @ joshdit@mit.edu

-Josh Dittrich
MIT Motorsports

Mike Cook
03-07-2006, 05:48 AM
as in most things, I think Maryland would be interested. Car should be finished in the next week or two.

Mike

Homemade WRX
05-01-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm thinking we should try and get one together for the summer...after school and competition...