PDA

View Full Version : circuit for bypassing antitheft system?

aious
06-13-2008, 05:02 AM
can someone can guide us on how to bypass antitheft circuit in honda cbr f4i 600cc engine using stock ecu

and wat all other thing are necessary to be bypassed to start the engine
help required urgent??

aious
06-13-2008, 05:02 AM
can someone can guide us on how to bypass antitheft circuit in honda cbr f4i 600cc engine using stock ecu

and wat all other thing are necessary to be bypassed to start the engine
help required urgent??

vreihen
06-13-2008, 06:16 AM
Although not specific to the ECU in question, the most clever bypass circuit of an anti-theft automobile ECU that I have ever seen was done by someone who simply mounted the key sensor loop with the key's transmitter inside the ECU with epoxy. Soldered the leads from the sensor straight to the circuit board, so that there was no external wiring or visible parts whatsoever. As far as the ECU was concerned, there was always a properly-coded key in the ignition at all times.

Of course, this assumes that you have a properly-coded key and sensor for the ECU in question.....

Composites Guy
06-13-2008, 06:17 AM
Urgent... as in you and a couple of budies are standing in the mall parking lot, looking at a really sweet bike, and you want to drive off with it???

Diablo_niterider
06-15-2008, 03:41 AM
there is a pink wire among others that run to the HISS , put a potentiometer in between it and a 12 v battery , the system will be bypassed when u set around 9 v to the pink wire

another way is to put a zener of around 9v...

try searching on this forum i m sure u will find this

now go steal that bike.. but u still need the key in that barrel , discard the hISS

nickmpower
06-15-2008, 10:31 AM
I installed a 9v voltage regulator last night. I cant see why this wouldnt work but all I see on here is talk about using zener diodes. Two different people recommended that I use a reulator so im goin to give it a go. It sends about 8.95 volts which I imagine should be fine. Anyone care to tell me the difference between a reulator and diode?

Wesley
06-16-2008, 10:03 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltage_regulator

DC Voltage stabilizers onward.

In a nutshell, zener diodes regulate voltage to their breakdown voltage when reverse-biased, but only at low currents. High currents will fry it.

While a voltage regulator uses a zener diode to provide reference voltage, it uses a collection of transistors to regulate voltage at higher currents, rather than just using a controlled voltage break-down like a zener diode.

nickmpower
06-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Yeah the reguator I got is rated to like 1.5 amps. Cost me 45 cents