PDA

View Full Version : Generic Style body graphics request for Adams/Car FSAE Templates

Joe_Little
04-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi Guys,

I am looking for some generic looking body graphics/CAD for the next Adams/Car template updates. The current graphics are for an pre-template-rule style chassis, and I was hoping to make it look a bit nicer/more up to date, and figure someone might have something laying around they could part with. The graphics would just be for looks, and would not affect the behavior of the template, fwiw. I wasn't good at making curved surfaces in my CAD hayday, so I'm sure anything I could turn out would look pretty crude.

I am hoping for a "middle of the road" style body, but I guess beggars can't be too picky. I don't have an actual CAD package, but Adams can import most of the major formats; Parasolid, Solidworks, ProE, Catia, Iges, etc.

If you want, I could offer an hour or so of WebEx based Adams support in return :-)

John_Burford
04-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Joe

How about setting up the template to store the *.shl file reference in the subsystem. I tried to do that myself and found a bug. Would you give it a try to confirm the problem?

John Burford