PDA

View Full Version : Claude Rouelle Seminar

RickyRacer
04-14-2004, 12:43 PM
I was wondering who was going to be attending the conference. Is ther anyone from southern california who is going?

RickyRacer
04-14-2004, 12:43 PM
I was wondering who was going to be attending the conference. Is ther anyone from southern california who is going?

RiNaZ
04-14-2004, 07:02 PM
i might be going for the seminar. To those who have been to the seminar, how much can you learn in 3 days? i mean ... im thinking that it takes a while to actually absorb everything that you learn, so learning new things in just 3 days certainly have its drawbacks. Is this the reason why people keep on going back to the seminar? because they keep on forgetting what they learn?

i know the question kinda sound stupid ... but it somehow got me thinking.

PatClarke
04-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Rinaz, do a search and read comments from attendees to previous seminars. Claude is fantastic. You will learn heaps, more than you can imagine.
The seminar has been described as a masters degree in a weekend
PDR

RiNaZ
04-15-2004, 09:20 AM
thanks pat ... ive read the comments already. I have no doubts about the seminar. I just felt like 3 days is kinda short to cram everything. I guess i can give it a try.

Gonzo
04-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Just finished the New Zealand Claude Rouelle seminar.

It was awesome. I feel a lot more confident about car design now. Yes I learnt alot. Yes I could do with going to the course again in about a month to go over what I will forget and the many questions that are beginning to pop up in my mind.

It was totally worth it and I agree with Pat's comment that it is like a masters degree in a weekend. I found Claude extremely helpful and easy to approach. The course is a must for any aspiring racecar engineer.

RickyRacer
04-19-2004, 07:45 PM
I was wondering if anyone was going to be leaving to go to the airport the same night that the seminar ended so that we could possible split the cost of getting there. I don't know if there are any shuttles to the airport from the hotels or if were stuck taking taxis there.