PDA

View Full Version : The race is on

BIG G
02-09-2005, 03:38 AM
I challenge all you dirty low down hogs to a race in Bruntingthorpe this summer. I have been locked on a room for 3 months perfecting the designs for an all new concept formula student car that will whoop all you bitches, by ways and means that could only be described as osmossis.I have trained several pigeons to an untold level of greatness and these flying vermin shell assist my every movement. Take that!

BIG G
02-09-2005, 03:38 AM
I challenge all you dirty low down hogs to a race in Bruntingthorpe this summer. I have been locked on a room for 3 months perfecting the designs for an all new concept formula student car that will whoop all you bitches, by ways and means that could only be described as osmossis.I have trained several pigeons to an untold level of greatness and these flying vermin shell assist my every movement. Take that!

RagingGrandpa
02-10-2005, 06:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BIG G:
I have been locked on a room for 3 months perfecting the designs for an all new concept formula student car that will whoop all you bitches... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>So what you're saying is you haven't DONE anything yet....

RiNaZ
02-10-2005, 08:55 AM
i couldnt agree more! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Angry Joe
02-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Big G, you're not supposed to have a nervous breakdown until a month and a half before competition. Pull yourself together, man!

BIG G
02-10-2005, 03:03 PM
angry joe your the most docile bitch on the block why o why are you called angry joe ive seen angrier corpses i rename thee gentle joe man of the people

RagingGrandpa
02-13-2005, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angry Joe:
Pull yourself together, man! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What he said.