PDA

View Full Version : Fox VanillaRC raw data

Ben Beacock
11-29-2006, 10:54 AM
I have some raw data for Fox Vanilla RC shocks that I never used (we use tanners now) so its up for grabs. Just give our team a quick mention. I've emailed it to fsaecad at gmail.com, password is formulasae

we used an Instron to cycle one shock at combinations of settings and also tested the other 3 at the limits to check variance. I'm not sure what the force zero point was set at.

I might have a video of the test somewhere.

I'd be interested to see what you come up with!

Ben

Ben Beacock
11-29-2006, 10:54 AM
I have some raw data for Fox Vanilla RC shocks that I never used (we use tanners now) so its up for grabs. Just give our team a quick mention. I've emailed it to fsaecad at gmail.com, password is formulasae

we used an Instron to cycle one shock at combinations of settings and also tested the other 3 at the limits to check variance. I'm not sure what the force zero point was set at.

I might have a video of the test somewhere.

I'd be interested to see what you come up with!

Ben

billywight
11-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Cool, thanks man.

Arturo Mendieta J
12-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi Ben:

I followed the instructions to access to the data, but I did not find it http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif, I´m very interested on it, I really would appreciate if you could send it to our team's email: uaemexracing@gmail.com

Regards