PDA

View Full Version : Performance Electronics Traction Control

B Lewis @ PE Engine Management
07-07-2011, 02:10 PM
To all those schools using the EDGE this year we have a new traction control module that we are working on. Any schools that would like to test the new module please contact me at 513-777-5233 ext 211. All you need are a couple of wheel speed sensors and a firmware update.

Thanks in advance.

07-07-2011, 02:10 PM
To all those schools using the EDGE this year we have a new traction control module that we are working on. Any schools that would like to test the new module please contact me at 513-777-5233 ext 211. All you need are a couple of wheel speed sensors and a firmware update.

Thanks in advance.

07-12-2011, 06:13 AM
We got a few takers so far. Thanks for the replies.

Anybody else out want to be a part of the FSAE input for Traction Control development?

Just contact me offline.

murpia
07-13-2011, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B Lewis @ PE Engine Management:
We got a few takers so far. Thanks for the replies.

Anybody else out want to be a part of the FSAE input for Traction Control development?

Just contact me offline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If by 'input' you mean discussion of sensor requirements, strategies, control techniques, etc. then count me in.

But I prefer to do it here rather than offline so all may benefit from the discussion.

Regards, Ian

07-13-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi Ian,

Yes, we can certainly have a discussion here online.

When I posted I was looking for schools that are already running our EDGE ECU (or that will be) that are interested in testing the traction control module with some new firmware that we have been developing.

Thanks again.

07-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks to all those that responded offline. Is there anybody else testing this Summer with our EDGE ECU that would like to run traction control?

Thanks.