PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have these CAD models?

Hritik
11-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Hello fellow SAE students.

I was wondering if you guys by any chance had these CAD models and were willing to share it? It would definitely save me alot of time that would be spent on modeling....and more time on testing..tuning,..and calibrating..

1. GT 12 Turbo CAD model...
2. Engine Crankcase -Upper .. lower Cad Model.
3. f4i Engine Model.
4. three stage, compact C pump for Dry sump. Any company will do for now. (a member is an expert is dry sump and has alot of knowledge in this ...so there its this specific)

There are a few more... the moment i can confirm i havent found these i will post them.
If its not possible to share the files above. It's alright. Thanks anyways.
If anything is needed from us, we are willing to share, but we only have so much.

Any form of modeling software files would be alright.

This would be highly appreciated.

First year team form India. University of Goa.we are starting from scratch and hope to compete by 2008.

Hritik
11-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Hello fellow SAE students.

I was wondering if you guys by any chance had these CAD models and were willing to share it? It would definitely save me alot of time that would be spent on modeling....and more time on testing..tuning,..and calibrating..

1. GT 12 Turbo CAD model...
2. Engine Crankcase -Upper .. lower Cad Model.
3. f4i Engine Model.
4. three stage, compact C pump for Dry sump. Any company will do for now. (a member is an expert is dry sump and has alot of knowledge in this ...so there its this specific)

There are a few more... the moment i can confirm i havent found these i will post them.
If its not possible to share the files above. It's alright. Thanks anyways.
If anything is needed from us, we are willing to share, but we only have so much.

Any form of modeling software files would be alright.

This would be highly appreciated.

First year team form India. University of Goa.we are starting from scratch and hope to compete by 2008.

Hritik
11-30-2006, 06:54 AM
Correction to upper Post. I just found the Gt 12 turbo CAD models from searching the forums...

sujaykawale
11-30-2006, 11:47 PM
hi hrithik.. nice to see yet another team from india.. im from kj somaiya, mumbai.
whats ur email??
sujaykawale@gmail.com