PDA

View Full Version : Weight of cbr 600 rear rotors..

satbat7
11-21-2006, 11:43 PM
we r using rear cbr 600 rotors and cbr calipers on all 4 wheels (actually v r gonna buy a byke for the engine..)
and ap racing master and balance bar.,..
is anyone else using such a combination ?? any suggestions..
i want the weights of these rotors..
thankz

satbat7
11-21-2006, 11:43 PM
we r using rear cbr 600 rotors and cbr calipers on all 4 wheels (actually v r gonna buy a byke for the engine..)
and ap racing master and balance bar.,..
is anyone else using such a combination ?? any suggestions..
i want the weights of these rotors..
thankz

kwancho
11-22-2006, 12:17 AM
Just as a suggestion, if you try and get all your front/rear bias out of the master cylinders and bias bar, you'll A: have wildly different travels and cause the bar to bind, or B: set the bias bar all the way to one side and cause the bar to bind.
I can't help on the rotor side, sorry!

satbat7
11-22-2006, 12:54 AM
hey,, i am using a four piston on the front and two pistons no the rear.. and i might keep 2 master cylinders of slightly different bore,, i still have to the important task of calculations befor i buy any of this stuff!!
thankz..

satbat7
11-22-2006, 12:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alex Kwan:
Just as a suggestion, if you try and get all your front/rear bias out of the master cylinders and bias bar, you'll A: have wildly different travels and cause the bar to bind, or B: set the bias bar all the way to one side and cause the bar to bind.
I can't help on the rotor side, sorry! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey,, i am using a four piston on the front and two pistons no the rear.. and i might keep 2 master cylinders of slightly different bore,, i still have to the important task of calculations befor i buy any of this stuff!!
thankz..