PDA

View Full Version : Doug Milliken: Cal Poly SLO Mar 4th

js10coastr
02-01-2005, 11:33 PM
For those of you on the west coast, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo will be hosting Doug Milliken (author of race car dyanmics...sound familiar?). He'll be here on Friday Mar 4th and speaking at around 7:30pm in 33-286. Everyone is welcome to come...but let me know if a huge amount of people are planning on coming.

js10coastr
02-01-2005, 11:33 PM
For those of you on the west coast, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo will be hosting Doug Milliken (author of race car dyanmics...sound familiar?). He'll be here on Friday Mar 4th and speaking at around 7:30pm in 33-286. Everyone is welcome to come...but let me know if a huge amount of people are planning on coming.

js10coastr
02-22-2005, 11:49 PM
bump...

I hope that those of you who are interested can make it...we'd love to see you here, and I promise it'll be a lot of fun.

Also, if you need some sort of lodging for Friday night, just send me a PM and we can probably find some floor space somewhere.

js10coastr
02-24-2005, 12:13 PM
bump....

the Formula and baja teams have decided to open their doors for their respective design reviews. The design reviews will be on Saturday March 5th; baja starting at 10am, and formula at 1pm. Lunch will be provided, donations will be accepted. But we will need an RSVP for those who are interested. Just send me a PM if you would like to come.