PDA

View Full Version : can anyone plz tell me about brakes, clutch pedal dimensions

akhil
12-01-2009, 12:12 PM
can anyone please tell me about brake pedal ,
clutch pedal diagram and dimensions

akhil
12-01-2009, 12:12 PM
clutch pedal diagram and dimensions

t21jj
12-01-2009, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by akhil:
clutch pedal diagram and dimensions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...this is the third time you've posted this. See previous answers in your other topics.

Adambomb
12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
1.5" OD Lead Pipe, 48" long. You may be put on a terrorist watch list for buying such a piece of stock though, as in some circles they have been known to be murder weapons.

Mikey Antonakakis
12-01-2009, 10:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adambomb:
1.5" OD Lead Pipe, 48" long. You may be put on a terrorist watch list for buying such a piece of stock though, as in some circles they have been known to be murder weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
While you're at it, buy some potassium nitrate and sugar. Or an even better oxidizer.

AxelRipper
12-02-2009, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikey Antonakakis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adambomb:
1.5" OD Lead Pipe, 48" long. You may be put on a terrorist watch list for buying such a piece of stock though, as in some circles they have been known to be murder weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
While you're at it, buy some potassium nitrate and sugar. Or an even better oxidizer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

really? i thought you were supposed to use a mix of aluminum powder and rust in the upper tubes of the chassis to maximize weight transfer and then set a spark plug up there for the wasted spark systems. of course it helps if you use some sort of flammable liquid in it too

elshone
12-02-2009, 09:06 AM
actually it would be better to let pig's grease boil in nitric acid and put it to isolate all the electrical system.

Just make a short circuit and prepare some popcorn for the spectacle...

Adambomb
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Holy crap, we're probably all on the terrorist watch list now http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif!

Whis
12-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Achmed The Dead Terrorist
Jingle Bombs lyrics
[With Jeff Dunham]

Dashing through the sand
With a bomb strapped to my back
I have a nasty plan
For Christmas in Iraq

I got through checkpoint A
But not through checkpoint B
That's when I got shot in the ass by the U.S. military

It's not funny!

Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs mine blew up you see
Where are all the virgins that Bin Laden promised me
Jingle bombs, jingle bombs your soldiers shot me dead
The only thing that I have left is this towel upon my head

I used to be a man, but every time I cough
Thanks to uncle Sam my nuts keep falling off
My bombing days are done, I need to find some work
Perhaps it would be much safer as a convenient store night clerk,
Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs I think I got screwed
Don't laugh at me because I'm dead or I kill you!

I kill you!

Whis

PS. I'd trade the lead for depleted uranium. Much more densors.

Mikey Antonakakis
12-02-2009, 04:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AxelRipper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikey Antonakakis:
While you're at it, buy some potassium nitrate and sugar. Or an even better oxidizer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

really? i thought you were supposed to use a mix of aluminum powder and rust in the upper tubes of the chassis to maximize weight transfer and then set a spark plug up there for the wasted spark systems. of course it helps if you use some sort of flammable liquid in it too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We use aluminum powder and rust to prep for welding, works better than argon as a shielding gas.

Whis
12-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Actually, my reference to lead pipe being used as a murder weapon was to the board game "Clue," but I like where this is going anyway.

Whis
12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
oooohhhhh....just noticed Jamie left his account logged in in the office (this is Adambomb).

Anyone have any requests for terrible things I can do in his name?

DJHache
12-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Well that Jingle Bombs was pretty bad...