PDA

View Full Version : Registration details for Formula Student

Chetak
01-02-2008, 09:58 AM
hi guys, i'm the member of the team from IIT Delhi, India. we are aiming at Formula Student this year.
Can anybdy hlp me with registration for the event... i just wished to know wat are the informations we are supposed to fill during the tym of registration...

Have a great tym and Happy new year to all!!!

Chetak
01-02-2008, 09:58 AM
hi guys, i'm the member of the team from IIT Delhi, India. we are aiming at Formula Student this year.
Can anybdy hlp me with registration for the event... i just wished to know wat are the informations we are supposed to fill during the tym of registration...

Have a great tym and Happy new year to all!!!

ben
01-03-2008, 04:22 AM
I appreciate that english is your second language, but seeing as you were able to spell supposed and registration; wat = what and tym = time hlp = help. It just comes across as infantile "youth" speak.

www.formulastudent.com (http://www.formulastudent.com) will tell you all you need to know about registering for the event.

Any danger of some decent level engineering debate here soon...?

Ben

Chetak
01-03-2008, 04:40 AM
I wonder being a British national how could you leave "anybdy = anybody".

Any ways better we leave it here. Also I wish to know from your experience that what sort of information do they ask for.

A Richards
01-03-2008, 05:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chetak:
Also I wish to know from your experience that what sort of information do they ask for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on mate it's not the registration event, they only want your money.

Ashley Richards
DRT Team Leader

vandit
02-08-2008, 07:18 AM
the option i am going to give you might hurt your ego...
but if you need any help , always ask DCE, those guys are pioneers in india for this competition and the best part is that they are very helpful and open minded....

but of course, these registration details and stuff, you should find out from websites dude.
this is just the beginning of project , dont be lazy