PDA

View Full Version : FSAE-West Accomodation

Simmaz
12-10-2005, 04:34 AM
Hi All,

My name is Nathan Simiana from UOW Racing (Wollongong, Australia).

We will be making our way to California next year to compete in FSAE-West '06 and were hoping for some possible assistance from you guys over in the US.

I was wondering if any teams close to the comp venue would be able to assist us in finding accomodation, workshop space and access to test tracks? On-Campus accomodation would be tops if available!

At this stage, we are planning on getting into California up to about 2 weeks before comp and probably packing up to leave a couple of days after comp finishes.

It would be greatly appreciated if any assistance could be provided.

I can be contacted on the following email address: nls98@uow.edu.au

Cheers

Simmaz
12-10-2005, 04:34 AM
Hi All,

My name is Nathan Simiana from UOW Racing (Wollongong, Australia).

We will be making our way to California next year to compete in FSAE-West '06 and were hoping for some possible assistance from you guys over in the US.

I was wondering if any teams close to the comp venue would be able to assist us in finding accomodation, workshop space and access to test tracks? On-Campus accomodation would be tops if available!

At this stage, we are planning on getting into California up to about 2 weeks before comp and probably packing up to leave a couple of days after comp finishes.

It would be greatly appreciated if any assistance could be provided.

I can be contacted on the following email address: nls98@uow.edu.au

Cheers

raska
12-10-2005, 06:44 AM
http://fsae.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/825607348/m/70610582821