PDA

View Full Version : control unit

AKAY
01-23-2011, 11:50 PM
We use engine honda cbr600rr and we used performance control last year i want to know what is the best( Megasquirt or performance).

AKAY
01-23-2011, 11:50 PM
We use engine honda cbr600rr and we used performance control last year i want to know what is the best( Megasquirt or performance).

tgman
01-24-2011, 12:16 AM
If you are currently using a performance control look at any potential benifits from a megasquirt then decide if its worth the expense of buying a new one and learning how to wire it up.

AKAY
01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
NO my old one was damaged so i want know what is the best to buy it.

jordan.k
01-25-2011, 12:26 PM
I would look very hard at the Performance Electronics line of products by Brian Lewis.

Xeilos
01-25-2011, 12:28 PM
To be completely honest and I do not know why I am even justifying this question with a response...

There is no such things as best. It is similar to using the word optimize or optimal solution (I have taken this word out of my personal vocabulary and am slowly taking it out of my team's).

Ask yourself yourself one simple question: Am I thinking about the problem I am asking about? If the answer is no (and it most probably is in this case) then you need to consider why you are not thinking. Is it because of a lack of knowledge, background educational, experience or even intelligence.

Best and good and adequate are defined by (as was mentioned by someone else in the oil pan thread by KIMI) the constraints and criteria and the design goals for the project.

My recommendation is to stop wasting our time on this forum, read a bit (use the search function on the forum or even google is you wish) and think critically about what you are asking. You will get a more satisfactory answer than this reply or any other reply. Good luck.

tgman2
01-26-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm curious now, how was it damaged? (if it was a fault in the unit then that should answer your original question)

AKAY
02-02-2011, 05:47 PM
thanks guys....................no comment.