PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Status 2008

BamaJeff
03-21-2008, 12:22 AM
There's a "What is the status..." thread, but it's actually from last year and is entirely too long for most folks to read.

So here's one for the 2008 season.

What's the current status of your team's car and what competitions will you be competing at?

Alabama is very close to driving and we'll be going to VIR and West.

BamaJeff
03-21-2008, 12:22 AM
There's a "What is the status..." thread, but it's actually from last year and is entirely too long for most folks to read.

So here's one for the 2008 season.

What's the current status of your team's car and what competitions will you be competing at?

Alabama is very close to driving and we'll be going to VIR and West.

Chris Allbee
03-21-2008, 09:29 AM
What you are really saying is that YOU are too LAZY to read it...or even just jump to the most recent post...

BamaJeff
03-21-2008, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris Allbee:
What you are really saying is that YOU are too LAZY to read it...or even just jump to the most recent post... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I've read the entire thing. If you'll check, I've posted in it numerous times.

I thought it most logical to start a thread that was relevant to the current competition season rather than keeping a year-long thread going.

Thanks for the assumption though...

Erich Ohlde
03-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Chris, you are such a bitch http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif How is honda?

GSXR05K
03-22-2008, 09:38 PM
I'ts convenient, interesting, and educational to have one thread showing team progress during multiple years.