PDA

View Full Version : Fuel System Design

FuelMan
05-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Hello Everybody,

I am working with the FSAE team at my University and I am working on the Fuel System Design. Can anybody give me some head start into where I should be looking into for some quality information about the Fuel System?

Thanks and Regards,

Rahim

t21jj
05-14-2010, 04:14 AM
First- GOOGLE!

Second- Read the "If you are new here, click here and read this first..." thread at the top of the page in Open FSAE Discussion thread.

Third- Use the "find" button, you're not the first person to design a fuel system. This is not the kind of place that will give you all the answers with out you doing some work for your self.

Drew Price
05-14-2010, 09:02 AM
I am gonna amend your post:

Originally posted by t21jj:
1a) Read the rules.

1b) GOOGLE!

2) Read the "If you are new here, click here and read this first..." thread at the top of the page in Open FSAE Discussion thread.

3) Use the "find" button, you're not the first person to design a fuel system. This is not the kind of place that will give you all the answers with out you doing some work for your self.

Mehul Botadra
05-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by FuelMan:
Hello Everybody,

I am working with the FSAE team at my University and I am working on the Fuel System Design. Can anybody give me some head start into where I should be looking into for some quality information about the Fuel System?

Thanks and Regards,

Rahim

Carburettor? I've heard its the latest technology today! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif