PDA

View Full Version : Ricardo WAVE

BFFT-Member
03-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi,

I'm Norman Sander, member of the Formula Student team from the University of Cooperative Education in Horb/Germany.
Our team is participant in the Formula Student 2008 race in cooperation with the Black Forest Formula Team. It is already our third participation but this year we will start with a new engine.

It is my task to install a turbocharger.
Does anybody know where I can order the engine simulation software Ricardo WAVE?
I'm hoping some of you how may have done this before might be able to give me some advise and tips to help me.

thanks!!!

BFFT-Member
03-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi,

I'm Norman Sander, member of the Formula Student team from the University of Cooperative Education in Horb/Germany.
Our team is participant in the Formula Student 2008 race in cooperation with the Black Forest Formula Team. It is already our third participation but this year we will start with a new engine.

It is my task to install a turbocharger.
Does anybody know where I can order the engine simulation software Ricardo WAVE?
I'm hoping some of you how may have done this before might be able to give me some advise and tips to help me.

thanks!!!

exFSAE
03-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Go to their website, should be contact information there.

I believe they can sponsor FSAE / F Student teams, ie you get their product at deep discount or free.