PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CBR 250rr CAD model!

Aaron@Kaist
11-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Hi fellow formula SAE members,

Me and my team at KAIST University (formula car #27 at West 09) are working on a hybrid FSAE car, and although we are not sure of our participation next year,but we decided to go ahead with due dilligence,

Long story short, we are looking for an engine model for the honda CBR 250rr, I know UTA? had a meth turbo version, but I was wondering if anyone would possibly be interested in sponsoring us with the CAD model.

I know the models are very valuable and not easy to share with other teams, but it would be a great help.

Thanks again
Sincerely,
Aaron

Aaron@Kaist
11-05-2010, 02:23 AM
Hi fellow formula SAE members,

Me and my team at KAIST University (formula car #27 at West 09) are working on a hybrid FSAE car, and although we are not sure of our participation next year,but we decided to go ahead with due dilligence,

Long story short, we are looking for an engine model for the honda CBR 250rr, I know UTA? had a meth turbo version, but I was wondering if anyone would possibly be interested in sponsoring us with the CAD model.

I know the models are very valuable and not easy to share with other teams, but it would be a great help.

Thanks again
Sincerely,
Aaron