PDA

View Full Version : Australia FSAE Claude Rouelle Seminar dates NOW Released

MoTeC
02-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Hey Guys,

I know all of you have been waiting patiently for the 2004 FSAE Claude Rouelle / MoTeC Dates to be released. Well I just had confirmation that this year we will only be holding one FSAE seminar in Melbourne on April 24th, 25th and 26th 2004. There will be a limted number of 60 students - so I would suggest registering early to secure a booking.

The cost of the seminar is still TBA, but to give you an idea last year it was $450. which included your Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea along with all relevant course notes and documents you get to keep.

The seminar will be held at our MoTeC Premises in Croydon South which is an hour away from the city. The first day, one of our tech guys will teach you about the MoTeC ECU and ADL, followed by Claude Rouelle on the remaining two days discussing and teaching about Vehicle Dynamics and Data Acquistion.

If you would like to register for this seminar please email myself donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au
to secure your booking. Please note bookings to go quickly!

Thank you

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Mark McCoy/Donna Arbuckle

MoTeC
02-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Great News!!!!!

The cost of the seminar has now been confirmed. It will be the same price as last year which is $450.00 per person.

This price covers all documentation that you get to keep, along with Morning/ Afternoon teas and Lunch!

To register your bookings please contact myself at donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au

Thanks

Regards

Donna Arbuckle

Mark McCoy/Donna Arbuckle

Big Bird
02-23-2004, 05:45 AM
Thanks again Mark and Donna for your ongoing support of FSAE in Oz. We should have a good RMIT contingent at the seminars again.

Cheers

Geoff Pearson
RMIT FSAE 2003

Design it. Build it. Write it off two weeks before the event.

John McCarthy
03-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Hi All,

This is QUT's first year in FSAE and as I am sure you are all well aware, funds are low (for the moment).

I was wondering if any of the Melbourne based teams could help us out in the accomodation department in any way, liklihood is that we'll have 4 people attending the seminar in april.

contact me at: john@qutmotorsport.com

Many thanks,

John McCarthy.

Technical Manager,
QUT Motorsport.
www.qutmotorsport.com (http://www.qutmotorsport.com)