PDA

View Full Version : Formula Student - UK Race Car Seminar for Students Seminar Dates Released

MoTeC
02-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Hi,

I would like to annoucne that the Race Car Dynamic Seminar for students seminar has also now been released. It will be held in Warwickshire on July 12th, 13th and 14th 2004, straight after the Europe SAE Competition.

Again The cost of the seminar is still TBA, but to give you an idea last year it was 265 Pounds, which included your Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea along with all relevant course notes and documents you get to keep.

The seminar will be taught by Claude Rouelle discussing Vehicle Dynamics and Data Acquistion followed by one of our tech employeees speaking about the MoTeC ECU and ADL products.

If you would like to register for this seminar please email myself donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au
to secure your booking. Please note bookings to go quickly!

Thank you

Kind Regards

Mark McCoy/Donna Arbuckle

MoTeC
02-10-2004, 10:29 PM
Hi,

I would like to annoucne that the Race Car Dynamic Seminar for students seminar has also now been released. It will be held in Warwickshire on July 12th, 13th and 14th 2004, straight after the Europe SAE Competition.

Again The cost of the seminar is still TBA, but to give you an idea last year it was 265 Pounds, which included your Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea along with all relevant course notes and documents you get to keep.

The seminar will be taught by Claude Rouelle discussing Vehicle Dynamics and Data Acquistion followed by one of our tech employeees speaking about the MoTeC ECU and ADL products.

If you would like to register for this seminar please email myself donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au
to secure your booking. Please note bookings to go quickly!

Thank you

Kind Regards

MoTeC
02-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Great News!!!!!

The cost of the seminar has now been confirmed. It will be the same price as last year, which is £265 per person.

This price covers all documentation that you get to keep, along with Morning/ Afternoon teas and Lunch!

The seminar will be held at :
Scarman Centre
Warwick Conference Park
University of Warwick
Coventry
Warwickshire
CV4 7AL
United Kingdom

To register your bookings please contact myself at donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au

Hurry limted seats available!
Thanks

Regards

Konstantin
03-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Hello
I already registered and called already but I still didn't got the infos where to pay the money for the event

Konstantin

Konstantin
04-15-2004, 09:05 AM
Hello
anyone heard ackfrom Motec about the UK seminar?
I still didn't got an answear.
I called them one month agoand they< told methey will sent me the infos but still nothing.
anyone had similar experience??
anyone will attent this seminar?

Konstantin