PDA

View Full Version : Risse Racing Customer Service

Charlie
05-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Here at Auburn we've run Risse shocks since 2000 and been fairly satisfied with thier performance.

In 2003 Risse supplied us again, it took quite awhile to receive the shocks but that's how custom product goes sometimes.

Friday afternoon we realized both our front shock seals were leaking. It is likely our fault due to mounting. I contacted Risse Friday afternoon and sent them Saturday morning (all four so they could check them out).

We received them back Tuesday morning. Thanks to Risse for some great customer support. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Charlie Ping
Auburn University FSAE 1999-present

Charlie
05-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Here at Auburn we've run Risse shocks since 2000 and been fairly satisfied with thier performance.

In 2003 Risse supplied us again, it took quite awhile to receive the shocks but that's how custom product goes sometimes.

Friday afternoon we realized both our front shock seals were leaking. It is likely our fault due to mounting. I contacted Risse Friday afternoon and sent them Saturday morning (all four so they could check them out).

We received them back Tuesday morning. Thanks to Risse for some great customer support. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Charlie Ping
Auburn University FSAE 1999-present

formula_geek
05-08-2003, 02:35 AM
Risse has always had remarkable customer service for us as well. Every time we damage a shock through sheer ineptness, they fix them and send them back quickly. I was also very pleased with their ability to match the damping rates we specified, as well as offer a wide range of adjustment.

Now if only those wheel companies were as helpful...

Travis Slagle
Kettering University FSAE

A Reinke
05-08-2003, 10:27 PM
we had two shocks go bad on us, after only a year of having them...barely used. we sent them back, and the only problem we had was they sent back the wrong spring rates. no biggie, we fixed it somehow.

~AOD