PDA

View Full Version : Missed claude rouelle seminar !!

sandip
04-18-2010, 08:04 PM
hi,
we are first time participating in FSAE 2011 ,india (known as supra sae india).this year in march one Claude Rouelle seminar was organised for the new teams but we missed that due to univ exams http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. so any body who have at least notes of the discussions please forward to my email id "sandip3327@gmail.com".
It would be very helpful for us.
Thanks in advance.

sandip.

Adambomb
04-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Get in line behind the fellow who wants free TTC data.

Jersey Tom
04-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Towed howitzers then? Or SP's?

Adambomb
04-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Towed. A real man's gun!

The_Man
04-18-2010, 11:59 PM
I dunno whether to laugh or cry.

@ Sandip
What where you thinking making this request?

Do you not know it is really highly unethical if not illegal to share note and things like that. Or is it that you are being so shameless to ask for the notes on the same international forum which people from OptimumG and Mr. Claude are on themselves? Even same with the fellow asking to share the TTC data? Do you not know it is illegal? I suspect and hope that is the case.

@ Indian Newbie teams: Guys it is a matter of national pride and it is now such that it is developing into a stereotype of Indians being pirates and "cheap". That is not true we all know that, so please.

@ Everybody: Sorry guys you have to hear requests like these. I PMed the TTC share request guy, he genuinely had no clue it was not allowed and he is not planning to share the data now.

sandip
04-19-2010, 02:34 AM
MY hail & heartiest regards to "The_Man" of ethics.
I was wondering if the books of the legends like Caroll Smith,Milliken ,whole CAD design file links are available here and on net then what was wrong if I asked about few points of discussion and mind you these discussions are not "the secrets of cajun cooking"
And regarding the point of being "shameless" if we miss any class then we do ask for notes and what were the things discussed. If you don't do so then
I dunno whether its your "ETHICS" or "EGO" or whatever .
regards,
sandip.

Gaanja
04-19-2010, 02:43 AM
@ sandip

Did you pay for the seminar and then miss it?

The_Man
04-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by sandip:
I was wondering if the books of the legends like Caroll Smith,Milliken ,whole CAD design file links are available here and on net then what was wrong if I asked about few points of discussion and mind you these discussions are not "the secrets of cajun cooking"

The books are not available "here" and the CAD files are shared voluntarily by contributors to this forum, with due permissions. The ones on the net are 100% illegal. If that is the point you use to justify your request then I feel sorry for you. About asking for notes in collage that is fine when you have paid for the course and then missed the lecture and you ask a friend personally. If you have paid for the seminar and not been able to make it then I am sorry may be you are entitled to ask. But not publicly on this forum, I really go not think so.

I dunno whether its your "ETHICS" or "EGO" or whatever .

I rather not comment on this.

But please do not take my comments the wrong way. I do not like it when Indians are bashed on this forum and I am trying to help people. Just go through the forum and read a few other recent posts. You will realize why threads like this piss me and some other people on the forum.
My purpose is not, to be rude.

sandip
04-19-2010, 05:10 AM
Yes,we did but as i said dates were clashing.

and regarding the books as said:- "The ones on the net are 100% illegal."

Its an entirely different issue.

Now i think this thread is derailed and drifted off the issue. Any further discussions will not be in relevance of this forum. And my intensions are not to involve in any kind of Word War,so
Any thing else please mail me.

Thanks,
Sandip.

JamesWolak
04-19-2010, 10:25 AM
And my intensions are not to involve in any kind of Word War

Thanks,
Sandip.

Really? World War? Wow...

Anyways, email OptimumG and explain your situation. If you really paid I am sure they will be more the willing to provide you the powerpoint that Claude uses.

Vaibhav Kumar
04-19-2010, 08:42 PM
@ Sandip
If you have paid for the seminar, your binders must have been printed. Contact ARAI and ask for your binders. Anyways, the damage has been done. Mere notes from the seminar wont be of much help. I hope there will be more Claude seminars in India. Until then, RCVD is your friend.

@ James
I don't think Claude will give away his powerpoint.