PDA

View Full Version : USA FSAE Claude Rouelle Seminar - dates also released

MoTeC
02-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Hi Guys,

I also know that everyone in USA has also been waiting patiently for the 2004 FSAE Claude Rouelle / MoTeC Dates to be released. The 2004 dates will be straight after the FSAE competition on May 24th, 25th and 26th 2004.

Venue as well as The cost of the seminar are still TBA but will inform you ASAP once confirmed. However the seminar includes your Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea along with all relevant course notes and documents you get to keep.

This year the USA FSAE seminar will be held a little differntly as it will also include one day with our MOTeC technician discussing the MoTeC ECU and ADL products. As well as Claude Rouelle teaching about Vehicle Dynamics and Data Acquistion.

If you would like to register for this seminar please email myself donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au
to secure your booking. Please note bookings do go quickly!

Thank you

Mark McCoy/Donna Arbuckle

MoTeC
02-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Hi Guys,

I also know that everyone in USA has also been waiting patiently for the 2004 FSAE Claude Rouelle / MoTeC Dates to be released. The 2004 dates will be straight after the FSAE competition on May 24th, 25th and 26th 2004.

Venue as well as The cost of the seminar are still TBA but will inform you ASAP once confirmed. However the seminar includes your Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea along with all relevant course notes and documents you get to keep.

This year the USA FSAE seminar will be held a little differntly as it will also include one day with our MOTeC technician discussing the MoTeC ECU and ADL products. As well as Claude Rouelle teaching about Vehicle Dynamics and Data Acquistion.

If you would like to register for this seminar please email myself donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au
to secure your booking. Please note bookings do go quickly!

Thank you

MoTeC
02-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Hi Guys,

Great News!!!!!

The cost of the seminar has now been confirmed. It will be US $230 per person.

This price covers all documentation that you get to keep, along with Morning/ Afternoon teas and lunch. Venue is still in the process of getting organised but will still be in the same vacinity near the SAE comp in Detroit.

To register your bookings please contact myself at donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au

Hurry limted seats available!
Thanks

Bavarian Motorsport
02-18-2004, 11:18 PM
Is this limited to Formula SAE students?

MoTeC
03-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi Bavarian Motorsport,

Yes the SAE Seminars are strictly for students that are completing a degree at University either in Mechanical Engineering or similar that is involved in the SAE team.

Should you require further information please email myslef on admin@motec.com.au