PDA

View Full Version : Rouelle Seminar in the UK in November

PatClarke
07-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Hi,
Hands up please from anyone interested in a Claude Rouelle FSAE seminar in the UK in mid November? Just a thought at this stage, but there is a probability it can happen. Special heavily discounted price for students of course.
First things first though, are there enough starters to make this happen ?
Pat

Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength

PatClarke
07-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Hi,
Hands up please from anyone interested in a Claude Rouelle FSAE seminar in the UK in mid November? Just a thought at this stage, but there is a probability it can happen. Special heavily discounted price for students of course.
First things first though, are there enough starters to make this happen ?
Pat

Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength

RiNaZ
07-28-2003, 10:18 AM
i think mid nov seems like a nice time to be doing the seminar since it is not the peak season in terms of airfare and hotels (i think) although it's too close to christmas break and everybody is probably saving up money to go back home for christmas, maybe not such a good idea.

I know mid nov is when all the students here in america are having mid terms and preparing for the finals. Maybe not such a good idea for us americans.

RiNaZ

MoTeC
07-29-2003, 07:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I would just like to confirm that we in the process of organiseing a FSAE seminar in the UK (London) for November on 15th, 16th and 17th 2003. As Pat Clarke mentioned we will need registrations to make this happen (min reequirment is 40 students).

The cost of the seminar is still to be determined due to a negotiations of venue hire and the number of attendees. (BUT It will still be HUGELY discounted - more than over half price)

Can I please ask Formula Students or SAE students that are interested in attending to please REGISTER their interest by email to me at donna.arbuckle@motec.com.au

Should you require more information please take a mintue to look at our website www.motec.com.au (http://www.motec.com.au) or take a look at the testimonials in this same forum of students that have already attended on the topic : Claude Rouelle Seminars - Who's been?

EG: posted July 07, 2003 08:24 AM
I would HIGHLY recommend gong to the seminar. It was WELL worth the money when I went to it last Jan. I couldn't believe how much I learned in just 3 days!! It was absolutely enormus. I think I learned more in those 3 days than I learned in 4 years of FSAE. It was REALLY good. Attending his seminar will leave you with more questions than answers, but it WILL cut down your suspension design time, and thoroughly increase your depth of knowledge of suspension design."

Regards

Donna

Donna