PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

boney
07-14-2003, 10:30 AM
Hello everybody
I would like to convey the deepest felt thanks on behalf of the defianz racing team, delhi college of engineering to everybody who helped us during the Formula Student event.
We realize that we must have been a real pain in the unmentionables for at least the teams near our pit with the constant borrowing of tool sets, batteries, etc, etc, etc... But seriously guys we could not have done it without the help that you all gave us. A special thanks to the Marshals, the judges and the scrutineers for giving us that extra bit of time and having that extar bit of patience for us.And of course a big thanks to the organizers IMechE and SAE. We have had a memorable event and the exerience has been excellent for us.
A big thanks again and c ya all next year again in UK with a much improved and really competitive Defianz 2004 car.
Cheerio
Akshay Kakar
Defianz Racing Team
Delhi College of Engineering

inamo
07-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Congratulations and much respect to you guys for making it to our competition at all! I'm not sure if you got your car running as we were tied up with our own troubles, but to have made the trip and build a car with the resources you had available is remarkable. Your team had a clear and close bond, which some of us could learn a geat deal from. I wish you all the best for next year and hope to see you bombing round the track on pole position.

vinHonda
07-14-2003, 01:50 PM
We all at Toronto very much were happy and excited to see you guys run! We look forward to seeing you guys again next year!

Apologies to all for our website being down. A massive update is being planned.

Vinh

University of Toronto Formula SAE Racing Team
www.fsae.utoronto.ca (http://www.fsae.utoronto.ca)

RiNaZ
07-15-2003, 09:17 AM
A team from Delhi, impressive. Now i can tell my malaysian buddies, there is no reason why they cant http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

p/s: heard you guys are having F1 race over there soon?

RiNaZ