PDA

View Full Version : MoTeC and CBRF4i HELP

Hoosier Daddy
02-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Anyone with a this setup (Motec m4/m48, and CBR600F4i)....

I wonder what you guys are using for your denso coils: A ignition expander, and a Bosch 4 channel ignitor or are you using a different method to produce your spark?

Also, the cam sensor has three teeth indicating position. How has this been indicated in your MoTeC; or have you substituted for a one-tooth indicator?

Cheers

Hoosier Daddy
02-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Anyone with a this setup (Motec m4/m48, and CBR600F4i)....

I wonder what you guys are using for your denso coils: A ignition expander, and a Bosch 4 channel ignitor or are you using a different method to produce your spark?

Also, the cam sensor has three teeth indicating position. How has this been indicated in your MoTeC; or have you substituted for a one-tooth indicator?

Cheers

Charlie
02-06-2004, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:
I wonder what you guys are using for your denso coils: A ignition expander, and a Bosch 4 channel ignitor<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.

We have a 1 tooth cam sensor trigger wheel.

-Charlie Ping

I just need enough to tide me over until I need more.

Matt Ahl
02-06-2004, 06:07 PM
MoteC cam trigger pulses must be equally spaced. The stock 3 tooth Honda trigger and pickup also don't respond fast enough to use with the MoteC.