PDA

View Full Version : Graduate Research Project - Quick Questionnaire

Brad Davis
02-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Hello, my name is Brad Davis and I'm a Masters student at the University of Missouri - Rolla in the Engineering Management Department (my undergrad is from UM-Rolla in Mechanical Engineering). I've participated in Formula SAE since 1998, serving as our team president for the 2002 competition. I'm currently doing a study for my Thesis (entitled "Project Spirit and Performance of Student Design Competition Teams").

I'd like to ask anyone on this list that is currently a member of a Formula SAE team that is registered for the 2003 competition to participate in a quick survey. If possible please pass this on to other members of your team as well. If you would like to participate, the link and instructions are below, if not, thank you for your time anyway.

To partipate in the survey, simply point your web browser to: http://web.umr.edu/~bmd/cgi-bin/survey read the instructions on the "informed consent form", proceed on to the questionnaire, and read the "debriefing form". The whole process should not take longer than 15 minutes, and all responses are voluntary and confidential. Due to time constraints, the survey will only be available online for approximately 2 weeks.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you fellow fsae'ers. See you all at the 2003 competition.

Brad Davis
University of Missouri - Rolla
Engineering Management Dept.

Brad Davis
02-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Hello, my name is Brad Davis and I'm a Masters student at the University of Missouri - Rolla in the Engineering Management Department (my undergrad is from UM-Rolla in Mechanical Engineering). I've participated in Formula SAE since 1998, serving as our team president for the 2002 competition. I'm currently doing a study for my Thesis (entitled "Project Spirit and Performance of Student Design Competition Teams").

I'd like to ask anyone on this list that is currently a member of a Formula SAE team that is registered for the 2003 competition to participate in a quick survey. If possible please pass this on to other members of your team as well. If you would like to participate, the link and instructions are below, if not, thank you for your time anyway.

To partipate in the survey, simply point your web browser to: http://web.umr.edu/~bmd/cgi-bin/survey read the instructions on the "informed consent form", proceed on to the questionnaire, and read the "debriefing form". The whole process should not take longer than 15 minutes, and all responses are voluntary and confidential. Due to time constraints, the survey will only be available online for approximately 2 weeks.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you fellow fsae'ers. See you all at the 2003 competition.

Brad Davis
University of Missouri - Rolla
Engineering Management Dept.