PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday morning testing (before MIS)

Mikey Antonakakis
05-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks to several factors, we have not had a chance to actually do any serious driving in our car yet, and we won't get a chance before we leave tomorrow. If any teams local to MIS have a place that they would let us drive around for a couple hours Wednesday morning, we'd appreciate it a whole lot. I know this is a very desperate last minute plea, but I figure it's worth a shot. See you guys at MIS, either way.

Mikey Antonakakis
05-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks to several factors, we have not had a chance to actually do any serious driving in our car yet, and we won't get a chance before we leave tomorrow. If any teams local to MIS have a place that they would let us drive around for a couple hours Wednesday morning, we'd appreciate it a whole lot. I know this is a very desperate last minute plea, but I figure it's worth a shot. See you guys at MIS, either way.

JamesWolak
05-12-2009, 11:45 AM
PMed

Adam Zemke
05-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Mikey,

You're more than welcome to come to MSU for some time on Wednesday. Call me at 734-645-3186 if you want to do this...but please don't wait until the last minute.

Thanks,

Adam

Mikey Antonakakis
05-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks a lot for the offers guys, we really appreciate it. See you guys at competition!