PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Phazer RPM problem

FSS_Racing
04-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello, I'm from Université de Sherbrooke in Québec, Canada and I have a big problem with getting RPM from my Yamaha Phazer 2007 with the microsquirt. The Phazer use a Cam hall sensor (1 teeth) and VR crank wheel sensor (12 teeth). I took the signal with an oscilloscope and everything looks perfect but with the tooth analyzer from Microsquirt.. the signal is not constant. When I crancked, nothing happens. I posted some informations on the microsquirt forum. Let's go see in the Toubleshooting section, you'll find something like FSAE || YAMAHA PHAZER NO RPM READING. Take a look at the images that I putted. I saw that some persons did modifications to get a better signal from the VR sensor but I did not find anything about it. I need an answer by Friday because I'm going to use the AEM instead after. We are going to the competition in Michigan.

Thank you

FSS_Racing
04-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello, I'm from Université de Sherbrooke in Québec, Canada and I have a big problem with getting RPM from my Yamaha Phazer 2007 with the microsquirt. The Phazer use a Cam hall sensor (1 teeth) and VR crank wheel sensor (12 teeth). I took the signal with an oscilloscope and everything looks perfect but with the tooth analyzer from Microsquirt.. the signal is not constant. When I crancked, nothing happens. I posted some informations on the microsquirt forum. Let's go see in the Toubleshooting section, you'll find something like FSAE || YAMAHA PHAZER NO RPM READING. Take a look at the images that I putted. I saw that some persons did modifications to get a better signal from the VR sensor but I did not find anything about it. I need an answer by Friday because I'm going to use the AEM instead after. We are going to the competition in Michigan.

Thank you

L B0MB
04-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Hmm you might need to post your question a fourth time if you are seriously hoping to get an answer http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif