PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Status?

coastertrav
09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Just wondering how some of the other teams are doing this year.

Our team is still fairly new, and is starting to build momentum with the school. We are finally a team that can at least pretend that we know what we are doing and have quite a few more senior members. Money is EXTREMELY tight this year due to entrance fees for both formula and baja going up, our CNC dying on us at the end of the summer (it decided to get intimate with a nearby tarp mid program), and budget cuts school wide.

We are 95% finished with the design this year, and hopefully will be getting our tube in next week before Wednesday so we can get started on the chassis fabrication. I signed us up for an autocross nearby that takes place early March to give my guys a hard deadline besides Michigan, so hopefully we will be running on all fours by the end of February and we can actually get some good testing in this year.

So how are you guys doing?

coastertrav
09-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Just wondering how some of the other teams are doing this year.

Our team is still fairly new, and is starting to build momentum with the school. We are finally a team that can at least pretend that we know what we are doing and have quite a few more senior members. Money is EXTREMELY tight this year due to entrance fees for both formula and baja going up, our CNC dying on us at the end of the summer (it decided to get intimate with a nearby tarp mid program), and budget cuts school wide.

We are 95% finished with the design this year, and hopefully will be getting our tube in next week before Wednesday so we can get started on the chassis fabrication. I signed us up for an autocross nearby that takes place early March to give my guys a hard deadline besides Michigan, so hopefully we will be running on all fours by the end of February and we can actually get some good testing in this year.

So how are you guys doing?

Mikey Antonakakis
09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
We were planning on being 95% designed by this time, but alas, people slack. I am starting to feel the pressure though, and our team is bigger and stronger than ever (not just from recruiting, but from focusing on keeping people around after their first visit to the shop). We've had a team dinner, will be having another one very soon, we have lists of work to be done in the shop and we make sure returning members make an effort to get the new people involved in said work. We definitely have the potential for a very successful year (at least in context of our past performance), and I'm very excited. Now if only we could get building...

coastertrav
09-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Wow, the team dinner thing is a good idea.

I've been trying to get the new guys (and some of the older guys that are hesitant to jump in still) to get involved. We've done maintenance on the '09 car, and now I have them working on a rear swaybar so we can try it out with some testing.

It is hard to work on design stuff when there are a bunch of new guys around. One one side, I want them to see that side of the project, but on the other side, I can't ever get anything done while trying to explain to a freshman why I just did what I did. The best middle ground is to have another experienced member sit nearby and field questions the new guys have while a few of us work on getting the design done.

Unfortunately, most new members find this extremely boring and just want to drive the damn car or watch it run up and down the road.

Oh well, the '10 car should be interesting as it is completely different than last years car.

Pennyman
09-29-2009, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Money is EXTREMELY tight this year </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quoted for truth.

About time this thread was started http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

We are trying not to make huge changes in design at this point, mostly just improve on last years design, and learn more about what we're designing (from data wack on our old car, to interchangeable parts for testing).

That being said we are trying to do the most with VERY little money, we are trying to scrape together funds for registration next week. We also still owe people for last years car, but that's not really a priority at this point.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9633/assem1011.jpg

James-H
09-30-2009, 01:15 AM
We've got a completed chassis and suspension model here at manchester and are sending off the laser cutting order for the chassis by the end of the week. Not got alot of other stuff designed but our deadline is FSUK in July, so we got a bit more time than you guys!

More interesting conversation though-how do other teams out there integrate new members? Being project leader this year means it's my responsibility to keep people involved. Last year we had team leaders for each part of the car with a team of newbies to look after and involve. Didn't work too well as the team leaders were concentrating more on getting their bit designed and complete. In previous years (and how I joined the team) new people just turned up and sat about in the shop until they had gained enough knowledge to do something or were just in the right place at the right time to be given something to do.

So how does everyone else get new people involved or is keeping people intrested a common problem?

(Kinda hi-jacked the thread a bit, but I wanted to ask!)

woodsy96
09-30-2009, 01:59 AM
We have had this problem for the last few years, along with a large proportion of people we took on being crap.

This year we gave "potentials" a trial period, in which they had 4 weeks to design and build a quick jack, an arb adjustment mechanism, a clutch lever, or a trickle charger (for electrons). After we took people (basically everyone who actually finished something) they got split up into the subgroups that already existed: Powertrain, Electrons, Suspension and Chassis. These subgroups already had a couple of older team members in each, and everyone got given a task straight away.

We also did a couple of team bonding nights (drinking games at a team flat http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) to try and help people feel like they were part of the team. I remember when I first joined the team it felt like all the old guys knew everything and they all got on like a house on fire, and that if I didn't get something right they would all laugh at me behind my back and abuse me for breaking drillbits/jigsaw blades/whatever. Now that I am one of the older guys I know that they all just pretend to know stuff and just act all confident and they still laugh behind my back and abuse me for breaking stuff http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

poe21
09-30-2009, 06:36 AM
As team leader this year I have taken the responsibility to keep new kids interested and learning. The first thing I did was took them to one of the old cars. It seems like everybody who comes out wants to work in powertrain until they realize what it really is, so I told them we needed to rebuild an old motor, and asked them to pull one of the old ones out (from the 2006 car). Then I went and did some work I needed done on the other side of the shop, while they pulled the motor. I think that it gave them a sense of accomplishment, and they had a lot of questions to ask afterwards. Old car maintenance is great for new-comers. We're also trying to get them to make some fake parts on the mill and lathe, just so they can get some fabrication experience for when we start building in a week or two. Once again, I think that if they feel that they are accomplishing things, then they will stick around.

poe21
09-30-2009, 06:45 AM
To the OP, sorry it seems like everybody got off topic. We are finishing up major design components. Chassis and suspension are really close to done, minus arb's, and are supposed to come to a hault tomorrow in order for us to stay on schedule. As soon as that is finished, we will take a couple of days to get all the chassis designs ready to go to the cnc notcher and bender, and begin fabricating suspension parts in house. Right now we gotta keep raising money though!

Corey H
09-30-2009, 07:44 AM
In the past we have always been plagued with not finishing in time. We also have a dwindling member base. Our design was finished over the summer and our frame is nearly finished built. A-arms are almost completed as well. We are really shooting to have the car done by Christmas, which would be a major accomplishment and something our team has never done before. To teach the new members about what we did and why, one of our senior members is holding a class on top of regular meetings to teach new members about why we did what we did. Also, working on old cars is a great way to get them interested. Pictures available at our website:

http://arizonafsae.com/Univers...lery/Pages/2010.html (http://arizonafsae.com/University_of_Arizona_FSAE/Gallery/Pages/2010.html)

J.R.
09-30-2009, 09:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9633/assem1011.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't read the rules in a while, but I'd double check if your oil pan can be below the frame rail.

poe21
09-30-2009, 09:15 AM
are y'all running a dry sump or do you just have a REALLY thin oil pan? Just wondering.

carlosm
09-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Our frame is cut and tacked together. We have about 80 percent of the welding done on it. Unfortunately we have only about 6 members, they are just all very hard workers.

Pennyman
09-30-2009, 11:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I haven't read the rules in a while, but I'd double check if your oil pan can be below the frame rail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was proposed as a rules change, but I have yet to see anything in the 2010 rules about it since Mr. Royce resigned.

That being said, if the rear suspension fails (which is the main concern of the low oil pan), the car will pivot around the front tire's contact patch. A line drawn between the contact patch and the rear box intersects the main roll hoop first, not the oil pan.

SamB
10-02-2009, 01:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J.R.:

I haven't read the rules in a while, but I'd double check if your oil pan can be below the frame rail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I e-mailed Andrew Deakin and he said they decided not to bring that one in this year, think there's a thread about it somewhere...

Crispy
10-02-2009, 01:58 AM
FSG and FSA had the oil system over frame rail rule for 2009.

On Oregon State's progress, being on terms instead of semesters is always a little rough. We just started school this week and I think we finally get to meet our whole team and distribute projects this weekend/early next week.

When did you all start school and start working?

Pennyman
10-02-2009, 02:22 AM
Chris! How are ya?

We've had the usual "innovation vs. optimization" debate numerous times already on our team. We've come to the conclusion that with the manpower, resources, and finances we will have this year, we are much better off improving last year's designs and keeping the big changes to a minimum.

That being said we are mostly trying to improve on areas where last year lacked including but not limited to ergonomics for taller drivers, brake system, ease of suspension tuning and overall mass.

Hope your new "twin" monocoque is gonna work out! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

exFSAE
10-02-2009, 07:24 AM
I hate the innovation vs optimization / revolution vs evolution debate. IMO it shouldn't even exist.

You're a design engineer.. you've got a system on the car. Could be brakes, could be upright assembly, whatever.

Determine the requirements, weight them as you see fit. Lay out some design options that meet those requirements. If the previous car's design meets those requirements.. great! Keep it. Then you can justify why it's there.

If the requirements aren't met, then redesign it.

I hate the "evolution" route as it means recycling the same crap and poor decisions year after year.. as much as I hate the "revolution" route of doing new stuff just for the sake of change.

coastertrav
10-02-2009, 09:36 AM
I fully agree. Last years car was not very well thought out, and you can tell. There is a lot of empty space, and the car ended up weighing in at 630lbs. This year we are trying to tighten things up, increase torsional rigidity, and decrease overall mass. We completely redesigned the chassis, changed the suspension geometry, lightened the uprights (by about half their old weight), and on top of all that completely redesigned how the behind the scenes running of the club is taken care of.

So not only is it a complete redesign of the car, but the club as a whole.

We got started on design work in the beginning of August, and hopefully will be getting material in by middle of next week.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/fcar.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/fcar2.jpg

Crispy
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
We have had that discussion at OSU many times. Last year we dove in head first, made huge changes, and it worked out well for us. This year we are not taking such a big leap, but I think it is important in terms of team motivation for the each team to "own their design" and not just rebuild the last car. So, we are not going too crazy, but our car will be different than last years for sure.

And @Pennyman - I'm doing well, we had a nice time touring around Europe after FSG and FSA. What did you guys do after? I'm mellowing out a bit now and getting back to work. Also, your main roll hoop bracing does not look triangulated (B3.12.7).

SamB
10-03-2009, 02:00 AM
I'm going to second that, check the new rules. Needs to go back to the main hoop.

Scalesy
10-03-2009, 05:50 PM
@ the first model in the thread too, check the main roll hoop bracing support structure requirements - I believe the triangulation needs to be from the BASE of the braces back to a main hoop node

also double check the included angle that the main hoop braces form with the main hoop in side view...it looks like it might be a hair shallower than 30 degrees - just a heads up

-Jon

coastertrav
10-03-2009, 08:29 PM
IDK, to me that looks fine. You are triangulated to the lower frame rail, which is attached to the bottom of the roll hoop. The way you have yours is very similar to how we have done ours.

Pennyman
10-04-2009, 01:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coastertrav:
IDK, to me that looks fine. You are triangulated to the lower frame rail, which is attached to the bottom of the roll hoop. The way you have yours is very similar to how we have done ours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's another tube that links the middle of the lower frame rail that you can't see as well that adds to the triangulation. Also, our main roll hoop supports are about 31 degrees. Yes, close.

Crispy
10-05-2009, 04:02 AM
I believe the intent of the rule is that the loads acting through the MRH bracing are transmitted back to the MRH throught a structure that is not in bending (properly triangulated structure). As it is, loads acting through the MRH bracing are simply bending your lower framerail.

Pennyman
10-06-2009, 08:12 PM
I appreciate your concern Chris.

Is the lowermost tube (the one connecting L and R sides of the hoop together) considered to be part of the main rollhoop?

Here's another view of the part in question:

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4025/chassq.jpg

coastertrav
10-07-2009, 01:11 PM
If that were the case, our car would have never passed tech last year. They did tell us to add some triangulation, but even then it wouldn't pass by the ways you are describing in your interpretation.

coastertrav
10-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Adding wheels and tires really bring the car together.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/wheelright.jpg

Baz
10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Testing out the frame... http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/aerobaz11/IMG_2156-775741.jpg

Pennyman
10-07-2009, 09:28 PM
^^^ can we have some of your raw material? *drool*

Whis
10-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Haven't signed on in a while but I had to for this...

Holy huge bath tub batman... Templates suck don't they?

Pennyman
10-08-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm honestly convinced that the templates make our suspension kinematics closer to Le Mans prototypes than formula cars...

coastertrav
10-08-2009, 05:47 AM
Well, with proper planning, and some tight tolerances, our '10 car is closer dimension wise to out '08 car (pre-template). But then again, the '09 car was a beast...

coastertrav
10-08-2009, 08:19 PM
On the jig table...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/1008091905.jpg

Pennyman
10-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Anyone else read the 2010 rule clarification and examples document yet?

Looks like the old design will work after all...

...but we already changed it, haha

Crispy
10-21-2009, 09:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyone else read the 2010 rule clarification and examples document yet?

Looks like the old design will work after all... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, the rules committee shares your interpretation. But to me, figures 2, 6 and 7 seem to clearly violate the letter and intent of the rules, and it looks like they may change their mind after 2010.

Pennyman
10-21-2009, 11:55 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. We ended up changing it anyway because it helped our TR value as well!

more pics on the way...

HoggyN
10-21-2009, 12:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by J.R.:
I haven't read the rules in a while, but I'd double check if your oil pan can be below the frame rail. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was this resolved? The 2010 FSAE Rules Changes document quite specifically outlaws oil pans projecting below frame rails.

B.6.2 Ground Clearance Engine oil pan and all other fluid containers, e.g. radiators, must not project below the bottom frame rail when viewed in direct side view.

EDIT: Answered my own question. It's not in the final Rules - and the Rules are binding.

Tech Guy
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
It appears the Rules Committee are being a little forgiving on the Main Hoop Bracing in 2010 by allowing Figs. 2, 6 and 7 in 2010, but not in 2011. Maybe for the benefit of those teams on a 2 year cycle. The requirement is tougher than 2009 but not as tough as 2011 will be.

Looking at the 2010 Rules, apart from it being mandatory to pass Percy AND the templates or you don't run, the major changes seem to be:

- Teams with monocoques have tests to do to send in with their SEF's
- The seat belt requirements have been toughened up, especially for reclined drivers,

and if I read B.4.5 and B.5.2 correctly, no more using the seat as a firewall. That's going to catch a few teams out if they don't read things correctly.

HoggyN
10-21-2009, 08:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
- The seat belt requirements have been toughened up, especially for reclined drivers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of seat belts...

What exactly do 'quick-adjusters' look like? How quick do they have to be?

Tech Guy
10-22-2009, 06:08 AM
Hoggy,
"Quick adjusters" are called "tilt lock adjusters" by Schroth, and sometime "ZIP adjusters". All race harnesses have them on the shoulder belts - they are the adjusters you loosen and then re-tighten every time a different driver gets into the car. You "tilt" them to unlock and lengthen the belt, and then tighten them by pulling on the tab that is attached to the adjuster. They are NOT the 3-bar slide adjusters that are usually at the ends of the belts to attach the mounting hardware and take forever to adjust.

The new rules require these tilt lock adjusters on both sides of the lap belt, not just on one side, because apparently some teams were buying belts with the adjuster on one side, and when you try to use them for a 100 lb young lady and a 200 lb guy, the belt buckle ends up way off center for one of the drivers.

Also teams with a reclined driver are going to have to find a source of harnesses with sub belts with tilt lock adjusters (there is at least 1 source out there), or fit 2 sets of sub belts!

HoggyN
10-22-2009, 06:33 AM
Cheers Tech Guy

I thought we were going to be ok with our six point, but no, the sub belts have the three bar adjuster. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

carlosm
10-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Who sells belts with the quick adjusters on the sub belts on them?

Muad'Dib
10-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Simpson sells them, but you have to make sure you get the right sub belts. We just got a harness from simpson without them, luckly you can buy the subbelts seperatly with the right adjusters seperatly for about $25

coastertrav
11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Ridiculous.

PBnG
11-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Ridiculous is right. It is ridiculous that the driver isn't wearing a fire suit. My fellow engineers, safety is no accident.

Hector
11-19-2009, 03:47 PM
Second that. All it takes is the right (or wrong) person being injured to shut down your schools program, or maybe even all of FSAE. Someone's mommy is going to be very upset when her precious little snowflake is injured driving the car, and sue everyone related to the program, including members, school, SAE International, and the engine manufacturer.

Seriously guys. Wear safety equipment. Be safe. And if you decide to ignore this advice, at least don't be dumb enough to post pictures and videos of your ignorance.

Mikey Antonakakis
11-19-2009, 05:26 PM
We haven't had any accidents, but learned the hard way to not post pictures or videos of us in the car without the proper safety equipment. Then we did about 5 seconds of thinking and now we never, ever, operate the car without safety gear. It takes very little time to put on gloves, a helmet, and a fire suit, and you feel more like a real race car driver.

Chris Texas
11-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Noted and four fire extinguisher were available within seconds notice.

Chris Drew
Team Captain
THE University of Texas

jlflores
11-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Fire suit + 105*F = fire inside= death!

Try coming a little further south and get a taste of Texas.

jlflores
11-19-2009, 10:09 PM
I think everyone is going to be jealous when they see our sweet ass fire suit!

coastertrav
11-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Our fire suit...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3415/3258472448_75cfab5e6f.jpg

Mikey Antonakakis
11-20-2009, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coastertrav:
Our fire suit...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3415/3258472448_75cfab5e6f.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good show!

Pennyman
11-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Chassis half done, misc brackets being manufactured. Feel kinda bad FSAE Michigan is sold out...West it is http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

pics to come

coastertrav
11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Progress from today...

How do I jig this face.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs055.snc3/14261_208343379202_691079202_4186505_2502644_n.jpg

Jigs for the rear suspension pick up points.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs055.snc3/14261_208343384202_691079202_4186506_7947466_n.jpg

Mockup motor in place.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs055.snc3/14261_208343409202_691079202_4186511_1546757_n.jpg

Waldo making engine noises...pretty much required.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs055.snc3/14261_208343414202_691079202_4186512_1180815_n.jpg

coastertrav
11-24-2009, 03:00 PM
I wish my post with pictures would show up...

Mike Cook
11-26-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm envious of your coke machine.

Pennyman
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Love the face, its like "uhhhhhhh...right..."

coastertrav
11-27-2009, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Cook:
I'm envious of your coke machine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, our coke machine is actually filled with mostly pepsi products and ted just to spite the school. We are a coke campus, and because of that we had to cancel our redbull sponsorship. So our answer is to have as many non coke products as possible in our machine. We also have a random button for the indecisive people.

Mike Cook
11-27-2009, 12:18 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side.....
We are a Pepsi school, and everyone I know hates it. I wish we could get a coke machine!

BilletB
11-30-2009, 11:01 AM
We keep you updated!
http://www.twitter.com/vtmotorsports

coastertrav
12-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Looks like I'm getting my frame for Christmas...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs076.snc3/14358_193499350414_609820414_3214902_1626079_n.jpg

Dash
12-19-2009, 08:07 AM
So far, we have completed (95%) our chassis, gotten our hubs and spindles made, a mold for our intake ( which will be laid in carbon fiber) made, uprights have been cnc'd, suspension tubes cut to length, and a few other things. Here is a video to demonstrate our chassis! We were so excited to have completed it before christmas, it was the least we could do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfaeHrC7pU

Enjoy.

Dash Robinson
Mississippi State University

RollingCamel
12-19-2009, 01:07 PM
lol!!!

Mike Cook
12-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Hey Dash,

Are you guys still missing some tubes on that chassis?

Matthew Bell
12-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes, there are a few missing tubes. There's a bit of a debate within the team as to whether or not crossed tubes at that location are legal. We're waiting on a response from the rules committee.

Muad'Dib
12-21-2009, 05:25 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2442qfd.jpg
Yeah Buddy!

coastertrav
01-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Here is our latest chassis model.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/RearISO.jpg

Ordering a bunch of things right now to get the car to roller status mid February.

Adambomb
01-21-2010, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dash:
So far, we have completed (95%) our chassis, gotten our hubs and spindles made, a mold for our intake ( which will be laid in carbon fiber) made, uprights have been cnc'd, suspension tubes cut to length, and a few other things. Here is a video to demonstrate our chassis! We were so excited to have completed it before christmas, it was the least we could do.

Enjoy.

Dash Robinson
Mississippi State University </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to lie...we've done that before. We've even "raced" the mock chassis against the real chassis http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

coastertrav
01-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Work from today. Been awhile since I've had my camera out at the shop; I usually don't have time to wander around and snap pictures.

Working on the throttle body.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs128.snc3/17533_302442624202_691079202_4725933_4599777_n.jpg

Motor pulled apart for a rebuild and some reworking.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs148.snc3/17533_302442649202_691079202_4725937_4408365_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs128.snc3/17533_302442719202_691079202_4725946_4974432_n.jpg

Making a few control arm/pull rod/toe link inserts.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs128.snc3/17533_302442654202_691079202_4725938_1969672_n.jpg

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs148.snc3/17533_302442744202_691079202_4725949_2643458_n.jpg

Threading said inserts.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs148.snc3/17533_302442639202_691079202_4725935_5175212_n.jpg

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs128.snc3/17533_302442754202_691079202_4725951_7837387_n.jpg

Working on the seat.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs128.snc3/17533_302442704202_691079202_4725944_4736210_n.jpg

Steering column mounts.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs148.snc3/17533_302442684202_691079202_4725943_8081089_n.jpg

Sweet ruler.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs148.snc3/17533_302442734202_691079202_4725948_1606685_n.jpg

Getting the old car cleaned up for an event tomorrow night in front of SGA.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs128.snc3/17533_302442749202_691079202_4725950_3894386_n.jpg

coastertrav
01-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Bump for my pictures finally showing up.

ACapo
02-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Bump

Statuses?

Andy K
02-16-2010, 09:54 AM
We're moving back into our renovated shop next Tuesday. With all the work we've been doing outside the shop, our goal is to have a roller at the end of next week. There's still lots left to be manufactured though.

coastertrav
02-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Got the control arms going after some discrepancies holding us up for a week or so.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/FSAE/DSC_6473.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/FSAE/DSC_6475.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/FSAE/DSC_6477.jpg

New front upper control arms weigh 261.0g (about .56lbs) less than last years. The ruler is to simulate the weld. The front uppers will have the least difference in weight between '09-'10..

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/FSAE/DSC_6479.jpg

Also got some sweet storage organization going on.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/coastertrav/FSAE/DSC_6431.jpg

Next weekend we are going to Palm Beach International Raceway (former Moroso)for an exotic car show and to show off what we do.

ACapo
02-22-2010, 10:14 PM
http://fsae.mae.cornell.edu/images/22feb2010.jpg

ESaenz
02-23-2010, 04:48 AM
You guys (UCF) are going to be right by our campus(Boca Raton). Whats your eta on a rolling chassis? Whats going on at pbir?

Barky
03-27-2010, 01:02 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2799/4465942949_8d2fa2c9f4_o.jpg

Our first rolling chassis. Getting there...

Baz
04-07-2010, 10:35 PM
bump I'd like to hear about progress on cars - competition at MIS is a month away!

coastertrav
04-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Its going to be close. We got held up when all our machine work fell through. The rear suspension should be done within a week with the front following close behind. Motor is back together and should be bench started in a week or so.

Matthew Bell
04-08-2010, 11:34 AM
We're on the ground and running (on 4 wheels, for real this time). It's great to have a data acquisition system that tells you what the engine is doing without having a laptop strapped to you while you try to drive the car!
Of course, there's been a number of teething issues, but that's why it is so important to finish the car BEFORE competition, so you don't figure out that your spindle will break during the endurance race (see FSAE Virginia 2008).

Mike Cook
04-11-2010, 11:43 AM
http://formula.terpsracing.com/admin/__include/image.php?f=/home/terpsracing/formula.terpsracing.com/files/media/20/20_cc449feb9255c1a90b3b65448d3358edc3cfa0eb.JPG&w=600&h=450&q=90

JamesWolak
04-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Car looks wild Mike. Front suspension, tires, wings, radiator location, they are all very wild.

I like it. Need an engine guy who doesn't do CAD or machining?

Wesley
04-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Good to see you Marylanders haven't abandoned the F*&^ing huge back wing. The more wings the better, in my opinion.

Since nobody from OU has posted, I'll do it for them.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UpfkfKJLCag/S7p4WgWYskI/AAAAAAAAAD4/1hnihFA_ap4/s400/DSC_0144.JPG

Mike Cook
04-12-2010, 12:52 PM
we desperately need an engine guy. Same intake for the last 3 years = not so good.

AxelRipper
04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
engine in dyno testing... car on all 4's waiting for some sheet metal and the engine's peripherals and wiring. hoping to have it moving under its own power this weekend sometime and taking it for a shakedown autocross in toledo next weekend.

who knows, maybe I'll even get some pictures

coastertrav
04-12-2010, 04:07 PM
We would be on all fours by Wednesday if we had some uprights, but due to machining difficulties we are sitting here waiting on them. Hopefully by this weekend we will be on all fours with the motor installed, and will be running by the weekend of the 1st (right after finals). If I'm lucky maybe even the weekend before...

Yeah, we like cutting it close. Anyone else notice how even after being given the whole year, an extra week would make all the difference in the world?

Wesley
04-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Picture has arrived.

GianVioli
04-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Yesterday we were able to complete the Shakedown of our 2010 car. It was a great and rainny afternoon but the most important thing is that we didnt face any reliability issues... yet!

Rotary Sprocket
04-14-2010, 08:04 AM
Completed the shakedown of the our 2010 car last Saturday. It only took 2 straight over-nighters to beat last years completion time by 4 hours.

Andy K
04-15-2010, 06:54 PM
A bit late according to our schedule, but we have a runner:
20 min shakedown on April 3rd (after a 48 hour build marathon)
45+ mins of suspension tests on April 10th

We're currently in exam mode until the 23rd at which point we'll do a teardown and final prep/tests until the weekend before MIS.

cwatson
04-17-2010, 07:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wesley:
Good to see you Marylanders haven't abandoned the F*&^ing huge back wing. The more wings the better, in my opinion.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Per our CFD and testing so far - not big enough.

Jersey Tom
04-17-2010, 08:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wesley:

Since nobody from OU has posted, I'll do it for them.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UpfkfKJLCag/S7p4WgWYskI/AAAAAAAAAD4/1hnihFA_ap4/s400/DSC_0144.JPG </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool car. But those tires make me throw up a little bit.

Barky
04-17-2010, 10:01 PM
Had our first shakedown yesterday. Pretty exciting for us as a first year team to finally have something running on its own. Did the teardown this evening and should have it rebuilt and testing at the end of the week.

t21jj
04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Rolling chassis
http://www.sae.stuorg.iastate.edu/zenphoto/cache/formula/engine/the-car/IMG_2263.JPG_595.jpg

Rendering
http://www.sae.stuorg.iastate.edu/zenphoto/zp-core/i.php?a=formula%2Fengine%2F2010-solidworks-part-renders&i=2010-Formula-Final-Render-Front-Angled-View.jpg&s=595

Should be done soon just waiting on the engine team to stop messing around.

tougeferio
04-19-2010, 06:48 AM
We Got our Engine started and drove it around for a couple of days. Theres a few things we need to fix but they shouldn't take to long. The car is back to its bare frame and being sent off to paint, should be back in a couple of days... Then testing every single day till West!

Here are some pictures from the first night driving http://www.flickr.com/photos/4...57623855823466/show/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/49304819@N04/sets/72157623855823466/show/)

t21jj
04-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Bump for post approval.

Tech Guy
04-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Wesley,
Congratulations on getting your car out onto the track early enough to do some development. And glad to see that your driver is wearing full safety gear.

However, it appears you have a significant amount of work to do before the tech inspectors will let you out. From just a quick look at the photos that have been posted, I can spot the following:
- No head restraint. (That is dangerous and could lead to a neck injury if you stuff it forwards or backwards.)
- No roll bar padding.
- The rear wing end plates appear not to meet the minimum radius rule (12.3.2). the same may apply to the front wing and to the Gurney flap on your rear wing.
- The forward struts supporting your rear wing come down onto the Main Hoop Braces, and will require additional bracing to meet 3.12.8. (More welding on your chassis.)
- Is there a rear jacking point? If so, is it visible to someone standing 3 feet behind the car?
- No chain guard.
- Questionable firewall. Don't forget that seat belts cannot go through a firewall, which means basically that you can no longer use the seat as a firewall.
- Shoulder belts not protected from the engine by the firewall.
- Your shoulder harness bar appears to need gussets at the ends or additional bracing.

I suggest every team get a copy of the 2010 Tech Form and use it to do your own check BEFORE you load up to go to the competition. In spite or rumors to the contrary, the more teams that get through Tech the first time, the better the tech inspectors like it.

Wesley
04-20-2010, 01:56 PM
Tech Guy: You are certainly correct, it's not in race trim. Head restraint, end plates, roll bar padding, rear jacking point, chain guard, all are on the manufacturing table awaiting installation. The seat will not be the final firewall, as we were made aware last year that our design at that time was not sufficient to pass tech for the 2010 season.

As the car currently has no body, it's safe to say our car isn't in tech shape, but we have begun preliminary testing while we finish manufacturing components that are not fully necessary for our operational needs.

Thank you for the input, we'll make sure we scrutinize our car so we pass tech as quickly as we have in the last few years. We like to make it easy on you as we want to make it easy on us. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Additionally these pics were taken about a month ago. It's had some additional work since then.

Wesley
04-20-2010, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Tom:
Cool car. But those tires make me throw up a little bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing personal. Just numbers. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

D Collins Jr
04-20-2010, 05:07 PM
TechGuy:

Don't worry too much about us...the crew that's actually at school has been busy enough working to not be posting pictures to the forums. I'm fully aware that not all the rules are met yet, and they will be before competition. Kinda funny...I remember not too long ago when we would've been heavily complimented for having on a full fire suit for skidpad testing.

And Tom, if Goodyear made a faster set of tires, I might think about spending the extra bucks to get them, but slower times in our tests and no sponsorship made that choice pretty easy.

RANeff
04-20-2010, 10:12 PM
This is a pic of the prelim build on our car. It is back apart and being finalized, painted, etc. The bodywork, seat, etc were there only for show purposes for an engineering exhibition on campus. Those are not actual competition pieces.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs493.ash1/26943_380997513847_184988848847_3968783_7384537_n. jpg

RANeff
04-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Here the car is at an engineering exhibition on campus last week. The car has makeshift bodywork (stolen from an old car) and the seat is not competition spec. Its currently back apart for paint and finalizing.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs493.ash1/26943_380997513847_184988848847_3968783_7384537_n. jpg

Chris Texas
04-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Maryland, the bigger the better. OU, good decision on moving to the Hoosiers and good luck in Cali.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to post our car's pics, but maybe one of the Alums will post it. We just had our unveiling Thursday and we're tossing the dyno engine in today.

Chris Drew
The University of Texas
longhornracing.com

jlflores
04-25-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi guys,

Here is UT's Formula SAE entry at our unveiling this past Thursday in the Mechanical Engineering Building. Hope all is well with everyone.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/xxjammasterjxx/IMG_4051.jpg

Lutter
04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to post our car's pics

Chris Drew
The University of Texas
longhornracing.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you upload your pics to a image hosting web page (i.e. photobucket, etc). Then you just copy the image code, or the hyperlink and use the image button above the replay textbox. It will tell you you have to have it approved but it shouldn't take more than a day or so.....

jlflores
04-25-2010, 05:21 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/xxjammasterjxx/2010%20Formula%20SAE%20Unveiling/26374_10100208834710440_7963038_605.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/xxjammasterjxx/2010%20Formula%20SAE%20Unveiling/26374_10100208834720420_7963038_605.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/xxjammasterjxx/2010%20Formula%20SAE%20Unveiling/26374_10100208834725410_7963038_605.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/xxjammasterjxx/2010%20Formula%20SAE%20Unveiling/26374_10100208834730400_7963038_605.jpg

Here are some more UT photos.

Hook 'em Horns \m/,

AxelRipper
04-25-2010, 09:10 PM
I know theres a ton of pics that got taken of ours today...

we wanted to be able to go to the autocross in toledo today, but with the threat of rain and the would be required all nighter we decided against it... so the car is mostly together and running, just waiting on some parts... should be going to the chassis dyno tomorrow to finish the calibration, and then its test test test hopefully

tougeferio
04-27-2010, 06:50 AM
Well The University of Texas at San Antonio had its debut yesterday and it went really well. Thought I might share some pictures of the car for you all...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3489/4556860436_c086e82c9e.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4556228545_9fc70e44cc.jpg

Here are some more... http://www.flickr.com/photos/2...57623940707804/show/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/29778545@N04/sets/72157623940707804/show/)

Oh hey jlflores yall's car looks great over there at UT!

RANeff
04-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Lets try this again:

Heres a pic from "E-Days" a week ago on campus where engineering projects are showcased. Bodywork, seat, etc are just temporary. But, this is close to the final car.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2892/26943380997513847184988.jpg

Chris Texas
04-27-2010, 11:03 PM
UTSA, nice car. Your 2008, looked great, and that one looks even better. Maybe after Michigan we can set up a driving day with you guys. Also, good luck in Cali.

Chris Drew
Team Captain
UT Austin
longhornracing.com

Trevor
04-30-2010, 01:46 AM
Global Formula Racing rollouts on Tuesday and Thursday in Portland, OR and Friedrichshafen, Germany.

http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/formulasae/files/2010/04/Covered.jpg

Chassis 2 (The American car)
http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/formulasae/files/2010/04/Chassis-1.jpg

Chassis 1 (The German car)
http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/formulasae/files/2010/04/GFR10_Team_German1.jpg

Mikey Antonakakis
05-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Finally drove under it's own power. Time to start fixing things.

AxelRipper
05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
well... after a week of having problems with starting, we've decided to try to repeat at the top of fuel economy with the carb again this year... just cant seem to get the e85 efi to work properly on the 450... ah well, maybe next year.

but suspension tuning is coming this week, and we kept the computerized spark timing. maybe have some video this week, or at least a picture of it now.

Barky
05-03-2010, 08:09 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs316.ash1/27982_554672799215_11404098_32404091_39218_n.jpg

AxelRipper
05-04-2010, 03:33 AM
ok... change of plans... instead of running the carb we're gonna be running a revolutionary highbrid fuel induction system. car will be running and videos up sometime before MIS...

ed_pratt
05-04-2010, 03:35 AM
Hats off to the global team.

That is one sweet looking machine. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Dali
05-04-2010, 03:50 PM
U.A.S. Graz presented our new car at 30th April...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs322.snc3/28706_390983365068_169687670068_4537318_6108275_n. jpg

KyleD
05-05-2010, 01:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dali:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs322.snc3/28706_390983365068_169687670068_4537318_6108275_n. jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sexy!

Steve Yao
05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Gorgeous car, UAS.
Seems like a longer wheelbase than is the trend. ~64"?
I am kinda skeptical this fits the templates though.

Dali
05-06-2010, 12:23 AM
thanks man http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

no, it's around 64" ... the same like last year
the templates fit! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

coastertrav
05-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Running late (like always).

Machined our own centers after three companies have jerked us around for 3 months.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs569.snc3/31053_123640420979591_100000009026323_320004_77844 20_n.jpg

Sitting on all fours for the first time. The weight as is sits right now shocked us in all the right ways. Last year we made a boat at 636lbs wet, this year...signifigantly less and we don't feel like we compromised by having a dainty car that we couldn't have fun with later.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs357.snc3/29463_422845804202_691079202_5487794_3874786_n.jpg

AwesomeAlvin
05-06-2010, 11:36 AM
forgive me for being an idiot, and a douche. but that car number 96 decel cutting off on top and bottom. does the rules say anything about that??

Dali
05-06-2010, 11:51 AM
i don't see anything

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">B16.1.2 Car numbers must appear on the vehicle as follows:
Locations: In three (3) locations: the front and both sides;

a. Height: At least 15.24 cm (6 inch) high;

b. Font: Block numbers (i.e. sans-serif characters). Italic, outline, serif, shadow, or cursive
numbers are prohibited.

c. Stroke Width and Spacing between Numbers: At least 2.0 cm (3/4 inch).

d. Color: Either white numbers on a black background or black numbers on a white background.
No other color combinations will be approved.

e. Background shape: The number background must be one of the following: round, oval, square
or rectangular. There must be at least 2.5 cm (1 inch) between the edge of the numbers and
the edge of the background.

f. Clear: The numbers must not be obscured by parts of the car, e.g. wheels, side pods, exhaust
system, etc.

© 2009 SAE International. All Rights Reserved. Printed in USA. 2010 Formula SAE Rules </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zac
05-06-2010, 12:35 PM
e. Background shape: The number background must be one of the following: round, oval, square
or rectangular. There must be at least 2.5 cm (1 inch) between the edge of the numbers and

I doubt they give you any flack over this, but they probably could if they really wanted to.

Dali
05-06-2010, 12:44 PM
don't know ... maybe some official can say anything about this?

woodsy96
05-06-2010, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KyleD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dali:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs322.snc3/28706_390983365068_169687670068_4537318_6108275_n. jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sexy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1

AAce
05-06-2010, 04:16 PM
We just got our drive train issues sorted out and have our first official test day tomorrow.

http://www.facebook.com/video/...1486880010756&ref=mf (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1486880010756&ref=mf)

AwesomeAlvin
05-07-2010, 11:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zac:

I doubt they give you any flack over this, but they probably could if they really wanted to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said before, forgive me for being an idiot and douche. But that is a violation of the intent of the rule. The closed border is there so track guys could spot your car number immediatley without scanning around. I don't think they would ding you for that. However 2 years ago we had dark dark grey numbers and they made us sharpie it up to make it black. Don't know which comp you guys are going to, but I would get that sorted out before heading off. (perhaps email the rules people??). Pealing off and reusing stickers is no fun.

Dali
05-07-2010, 03:57 PM
our last year car had no background - just a black number on the white ground...nobody said anything...

the track guys should see the number also without the full closed border IMO....but you're right ... i'll check it with some official

nick roberts
05-09-2010, 10:17 AM
The JMS10 at our unveiling.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=44931214&id=16803529

teemee
05-13-2010, 02:33 PM
http://img686.yfrog.com/img686/1972/56j.jpg

LeedsUni23
05-19-2010, 03:09 AM
Hi all,

Here is Leeds Uni reporting for the California competition. Be prepared http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/Towlie42h/?action=view&current=1-2.jpg

LeedsUni23
05-19-2010, 05:13 AM
The University of Leeds' car for competition in California in a month or so... due to be shipped over next week which leaves a hectic run in to its shipping date!

http://tiny.cc/f2hef

Thrainer
05-23-2010, 11:29 AM
We, AMZ of ETH Zurich, have had our rollout last Wednesday, when Furka drove for the second time.

http://www.amzracing.ch/amz/files/amz1539.jpg

The power of the motors was reduced to 50% and some parts aren't finished yet, but Furka was showing great potential.
Video of some driving for the press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI_IyqLq8W8

http://www.amzracing.ch/amz/files/amz1532.jpg

More pictures: http://www.amzracing.ch/amz/ga...il.ort?folder_id=835 (http://www.amzracing.ch/amz/galleryDetail.ort?folder_id=835)

Regards,
Thomas
AMZ - ETH Zurich

Jan_Dressler
06-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Our car for this year:

http://www.pnphoto.de/shootings/f104/seite169.jpg
http://www.pnphoto.de/shootings/f104/hinten169.jpg

I happen to like the design, maybe because I did it http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jpusb
06-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Last practice in Venezuela before shipping the car to Michigan:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_SS5zJR6Wcck/TBDx5vM6WeI/AAAAAAAAAFI/4aBignNHHVw/s720/Side%20view.JPG

Pradeep
07-24-2010, 04:28 AM
Our car is finally up and running (well). We have decided to postpone formal launch at university to save time for more testing. Here is a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWOU5nH7MCY