when elec. system on,
red lamp => on.
FI signal => on.

We have HISS and tried bapass it!
I seem it doesn't work

help us. plz

J.R.
07-07-2009, 05:33 AM
Try looking here (http://fsae.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/125607348/m/44110671311)

Auerbach
07-07-2009, 05:49 AM
Does the fuel pump run at all? In my experience the fuel pump runs momentarily when the ignition is switched on even if one of the sensors isn't bypassed correctly. In general the fuel pump stops after pressure is built up for a few seconds. Running the starter will turn the pump back on (assuming the bypasses are correct). My experience is with F4i's and GSXR's so I'm not sure if this is applicable to the RR.

Have you searched on this forum for the proper resistor for the HISS bypass? I'm sure it's here or out there on Google.

Red lamp is most likely low oil pressure since the engine is not running.

Also, go back to simple diagnostics: Is the fuel pump getting 12V? Is the fuse/relay for the pump good? Double check the existing bypasses.

Good luck!

T. Mourlam
07-07-2009, 06:28 AM
If the fuel pump terminals are getting 12 volts but still won't turn on, make sure your battery is okay and is giving 12 volts under load, otherwise might need a new battery.

NstopO
07-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys.
We all ready checked all sensors and battery. And the pump is working when we give 12v.
Exactly, our problem is the fuel pump relay doesn’t latch when the engine stop relay is latching.