PDA

View Full Version : SAE Paper Search help

Brad Tollefson
04-05-2010, 02:17 AM
Hey guys,

So a while back I came across a really helpful SAE paper that was really helpful; however I didn't save the link to it. Search on Google, my history, and this site failed to bring it back. It went into depth of their process for determining suspension geometry and other vehicle components. For example they chose the wheel sizes by a process of using a graph where they listed the different aspects that are determined by the wheel size (ie weight, ride height, etc) They then listed which was better for each and then chose the wheel size that had the high number.

If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Brad

Brad Tollefson
04-05-2010, 02:17 AM
Hey guys,

So a while back I came across a really helpful SAE paper that was really helpful; however I didn't save the link to it. Search on Google, my history, and this site failed to bring it back. It went into depth of their process for determining suspension geometry and other vehicle components. For example they chose the wheel sizes by a process of using a graph where they listed the different aspects that are determined by the wheel size (ie weight, ride height, etc) They then listed which was better for each and then chose the wheel size that had the high number.

If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Brad

mlee35
04-05-2010, 10:48 AM
that almost sounds like something that might be in Race Car Vehicle Dynamics.