PDA

View Full Version : cbr600rr 2008 stock map megasquirt

ilker58
09-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Dear FSAE Family,
i want to wish you success at fsae before asking my question. My problem is about base maps on 08cbr600rr. my ecu is megasquirt 3 pro series and i cant found injector details of cbr600rr but i have to work engine at now if you use ms series ecu and megasquirt can you share me maps or giving technical details of cbr600rr engine. for example where is first tooth of cranckwheel from btdc and injector flow at one voltage value...

thank you

Dash
10-01-2013, 12:35 PM
I think you have a lot of work cut out for you. I'll tell you what we did, and that it worked. There may be better ways to go about it.

1) Triggers for cam and crank - We cut 1 tooth off the crank trigger, and cut two teeth off the cam trigger ( Hint, pick the correct two teeth on cam sensor trigger). Now it knows when cylinder 1 is TDC and when to fire the spark plug.

2) Why not just hook up a fuel injector to some fuel, and a 12v source and run it for a measured time into a measuring device? We did this and it worked good enough to be able to crank the motor. You can tune the fuel afterward so as long as this is pretty dang close it should work.

I'd be interested to see if the stock triggers worked, but I'm not the engine guy - I just help out where I can.

ilker58
10-02-2013, 06:25 PM
i made that everythhing is okey but now i cant read real rpm value on ms3 pro otherwise, my +5v ref is not coming and i cant read other sensor sometimes ms3pro read crank signal but value is 5000 6000 rpm then dropped to 0 engine started ignition ,fuel injected suddenly, engine is stopped. ...