PDA

View Full Version : Toe Reference Length - SusProg3D

Infinity
12-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I am having difficulty in understanding what SusProg3D means by toe reference length. What it seems to be is the total toe in and toe out lateral distance, but this is very small compared to the default value that it takes ,i.e. the tyre diameter. Anyone using SusProg3D can help on this ?

Infinity
12-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I am having difficulty in understanding what SusProg3D means by toe reference length. What it seems to be is the total toe in and toe out lateral distance, but this is very small compared to the default value that it takes ,i.e. the tyre diameter. Anyone using SusProg3D can help on this ?

Steve O
12-22-2007, 04:20 AM
I'll try and remember to take a look next time I go down to the shop, I can't quite picture what you are saying right now without the program in front of me. However, I will recommend you look through the help files, they are phenomenal. If all else fails send him (Rob something or rather...just go to the contact page on the susprog website)an e-mail and he will walk you through any problems you have...he is even willing to take your file and fix any problems you have.

Send me a PM to remind me to check it out though.

Steve

Horace
12-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Just leave it at 0, and it will use the tire diameter as the default length for that value. Toe reference length is the length of the reference line that it measures toe from, if you choose to measure toe as a distance instead of degrees.