PDA

View Full Version : ON Board Starter

srikanth chilivery
02-01-2012, 08:59 PM
We have a wiring harness of our bike engine. It has a starter which is a push start switch. Now I am confused about how do I replace it with a spdt switch!!!
Please help...

srikanth chilivery
02-01-2012, 08:59 PM
We have a wiring harness of our bike engine. It has a starter which is a push start switch. Now I am confused about how do I replace it with a spdt switch!!!
Please help...

TMichaels
02-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Hi Srikanth,
I am getting tired of repeating this, but if posting on a forum: Say hello and goodbye. Do not use an excessive amount of expression marks, it feels like someone is shouting at you when reading.
Give enough information so that someone is able to understand what you are talking about and may be able to help you.

Probably most important:
Try to figure out the obvious things on your own by thinking about it first, talk about it with your team, think about it again, maybe ask experienced engineers at your university then use the search function and if all of that did not help, consider posting here, but do not expect to get hand-outs.

Jon Burford
02-02-2012, 03:11 AM
You should consider the question you have asked before searching for the answer.

Dewi Griffiths
02-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Very philosophical Mr Burford!

You are correct though. Also, search the forums for the topic before posting questions.

Test Driver
02-07-2012, 08:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jon Burford:
You should consider the question you have asked before searching for the answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa, there is now a John Burford and a Jon Burford on these forums!

Jon Burford
02-07-2012, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">whoa, there is now a John Burford and a Jon Burford on these forums! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it would seem, I like your name too.

srikanth chilivery - I hope you sorted your problem!

Test Driver
02-08-2012, 08:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jon Burford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">whoa, there is now a John Burford and a Jon Burford on these forums! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it would seem, I like your name too.

srikanth chilivery - I hope you sorted your problem! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, John is a friend of mine.

Ramon