PDA

View Full Version : Whos going FSAE-A MoTec Seminar July 2010

Burnsie
05-31-2010, 09:41 PM
Hows it going guys?

Just wanted to find out who else is coming along to seminar.

Cheers

Burnsie
05-31-2010, 09:41 PM
Hows it going guys?

Just wanted to find out who else is coming along to seminar.

Cheers

plohl
06-01-2010, 03:46 AM
shit, i didnt even know this one on http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Kirby
06-01-2010, 05:46 AM
Just Firming up Adelaide's numbers, we will have a few there for sure.

Burnsie: ADFA?? Who of you are going? Want to stay at the same dodgy place as us?

Plohl: I believe there still may be available places.

plohl
06-01-2010, 06:06 AM
They probably do.. pitty im poor as atm though.

Macros
06-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Would love to but I can only afford one trip to Melbourne this year. =\

Boffin
06-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Undecided at this stage.

Doesn't look like much that'd help me plus it's pretty pricey in that respect.

Burnsie
06-03-2010, 03:24 PM
yeah mate, im ADFA. plus would love to lodge with you guys but we are staying at an army base down the road. but im sure we'll all end up heading for beers somewhere. be good to catch up with you guys.

we have olly, myself, faz, weiry, paul, suli and possibly ethan.

looks to be a great chance to build the teams motec experience

Kirby
06-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm gonna email the rest of the Vic teams and see if we can go visit them and head into the town for a night on the turps.

MalcolmG
06-03-2010, 10:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kirby:
I'm gonna email the rest of the Vic teams and see if we can go visit them and head into the town for a night on the turps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
sounds good, maybe I'll fly over just for the after-party http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

benny41
06-04-2010, 10:29 PM
i think deakin will be sending a couple of team members

Kirby
06-05-2010, 02:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by benny41:
i think deakin will be sending a couple of team members </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

get my email today ben?

Malcolm: You are more than welcome to join us. Return flights from Auckland are about $300 at the moment, I owe you a few beers too. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jon Oneill
06-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Everyone at UTS is saving up for the Optimum G seminar following the event. None of us have enough money for 2 seminars this year... Bummer ehy.

Does anyone know if Claude is helping with the design Judging at FSAE-A this year?

woodsy96
06-06-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't know, but apparently Claude will not be taking the OptimumG seminar after the competition.

MaStars
06-08-2010, 03:24 AM
hey, QUT Motorsport will be sending 4 students including myself.

where staying at the Dorset hotel near the Motec Headquarters.

We are flying into Tullamarine on the 8th.

looking Forward to it, has anyone on here been to one of the seminars before?

Ben

Tom W
06-08-2010, 04:25 AM
We organised a MoTeC seminar in '08 at UNSW, it was absolutely brilliant and our team certainly learn't an enormous amount. I would highly recommend that anybody who can get themselves along do so.

OptimumG
06-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Hi Guys,

There will be an OptimumG Vehicle Dynamics & Data Acquisition Seminar after the FSAE-A competition in December. Held at RMIT University, the three day seminar will cover tires; aerodynamics; steady state weight transfer; shocks, ride & transient weight transfers; data acquisition; and car design, tuning modification and chassis setup.

The price is only $550 USD for students, and $475 USD for groups of three or more. If you are interested in learning more, visit www.optimumg.com (http://www.optimumg.com) or email Erin Meyer at erin.meyer@optimumg.com.

See you in December!