PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Event Program

Lance
06-06-2006, 03:58 PM
If anyone still has the 2006 event program, who were the design judges representing Ford? I believe they are listed in the program.

Lance
06-06-2006, 03:58 PM
If anyone still has the 2006 event program, who were the design judges representing Ford? I believe they are listed in the program.

John_Burford
06-07-2006, 12:08 PM
I missed this year's competition, but I would like to get a program to add to my collection. Does anyone have an extra? I also have some to trade for older competition programs. I have an extra 92 and 95 program. I'm missing 93, 94 , 2004 and 2006.

John Burford
FSAE old timer

JerryLH3
06-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Design Judges from Ford were:

Mike Black
Tom Chapman
Paul Davis
Louis Jamail
Dan Nagelhout
David Russell
Tom Shaver
Mark Zagata

Test Driver
06-08-2006, 07:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John_Burford:
I missed this year's competition, but I would like to get a program to add to my collection. Does anyone have an extra? I also have some to trade for older competition programs. I have an extra 92 and 95 program. I'm missing 93, 94 , 2004 and 2006.

John Burford
FSAE old timer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

John,

You my friend, are in need of an intervention.

Ramon

Lance
06-08-2006, 10:20 AM
jerry:

I thought there was a Rick from Ford as one of the judges. He kept time during the acceleration portion of the event. Does your list include all the judges from Ford?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JerryLH3:
Design Judges from Ford were:

Mike Black
Tom Chapman
Paul Davis
Louis Jamail
Dan Nagelhout
David Russell
Tom Shaver
Mark Zagata </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lance
06-08-2006, 10:22 AM
I'd like to get an extra program too. If anyone has one I'll email you my address.

Lance

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Test Driver:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John_Burford:

John Burford
FSAE old timer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

John,

You my friend, are in need of an intervention.

Ramon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TGrau
06-08-2006, 02:23 PM
Under "Event Crew" they have Rich Mandle and Rich Kutchey, and under "Cost Judges" they have Rick Haines, don't know if that is much help.

Lance
06-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Thanks for looking that up. Any chance you have an extra program you can part with? I can send you my address. Thanks.

lance

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Prater:
Under "Event Crew" they have Rich Mandle and Rich Kutchey, and under "Cost Judges" they have Rick Haines, don't know if that is much help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RiNaZ
06-08-2006, 02:51 PM
maybe someone would be kind enough to scan the program and post it on this thread so all of us can have it.