PDA

View Full Version : FUEL BUMP

AKAY
12-22-2010, 02:38 PM
HI GUYS.
I HAVE PERFORMANCE ELECTRONIC CONTROL.
CONTROL DIDN'T OPERATE WITH FUEL PUMP,NO SIGNAL ARRIVED TO THE PUMP TO PRING FUEL I HADE CONNECTED IT TO THE BATTERY DIRECTLY.I DID'T KNOW WHERE THE FAULT
NOTR : IHAD CHANGED IT'S RELAY BUT NOTHING, AND IHAD MAKED A NEW HARNES.

AKAY
12-22-2010, 02:38 PM
HI GUYS.
CONTROL DIDN'T OPERATE WITH FUEL PUMP,NO SIGNAL ARRIVED TO THE PUMP TO PRING FUEL I HADE CONNECTED IT TO THE BATTERY DIRECTLY.I DID'T KNOW WHERE THE FAULT
NOTR : IHAD CHANGED IT'S RELAY BUT NOTHING, AND IHAD MAKED A NEW HARNES.

ed_pratt
12-22-2010, 03:10 PM
PERHAPS YOU NEED TO READ THE MANUAL, FAILING THAT, THE USE OF CAPS LOCK SHOULD WORK WONDERS

Sameh
12-22-2010, 03:13 PM
First of all, please enable the spelling check in your browser.

As for the pump, connect it directly with the battery (without starting the engine) and check if it works. You've two possibilities:
1- It doesn't work. Hence it's damaged and needs to be changed.
2- It works. Hence check the wiring, but please tell us what "electronic control" are you using!

AKAY
12-22-2010, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">WONDERS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I had read the manual but i didn't found any thing .

AKAY
12-22-2010, 03:29 PM
surely i did that and for the control what do you want?

Wagz
12-22-2010, 06:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AKAY:
surely i did that and for the control what do you want? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want you to describe your problem using proper english. Once we decipher your problem/english we will be able to help you with your 'fuel bump' issue.

The AFX Master
12-23-2010, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AKAY:
HI GUYS.
NOTR : IHAD CHANGED IT'S RELAY BUT NOTHING, AND IHAD MAKED A NEW HARNES. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF YOU´RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FUEL BUMP, EASE 5 CLICKS THE FUEL REBOUND THEN GO FOR A LAP TO TEST IF IT WORKS.. YOU CAN BLAME STIFF ANTI ROLL BAR AS ANOTHER CULPRIT. IF YOU DONT GET TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ON TIME...

Stop using friggin` caps...

AKAY
12-23-2010, 02:48 PM
ok i'will stop..and thanks

Wesley
12-23-2010, 10:32 PM
He's using the PE.

Make sure you're using the fuel pump trigger from the ECU, it should output 12v after ECU power-up, then while cranking and running. Check it with a multimeter. If it's good, check your relay wiring to make sure it's delivering voltage to the pump. If that's good, check your fuel pump.

Simple troubleshooting, just go through the steps. If A is working, move to B, then C, until all components are evaluated and the malfunction(s) are found.

AKAY
12-24-2010, 05:31 AM
ok thank you very much

Adambomb
12-24-2010, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The AFX Master:
IF YOU´RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FUEL BUMP, EASE 5 CLICKS THE FUEL REBOUND THEN GO FOR A LAP TO TEST IF IT WORKS.. YOU CAN BLAME STIFF ANTI ROLL BAR AS ANOTHER CULPRIT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO! Hmm, fuel-filled dampers...I suppose it would get you some of those mystical "innovation" points...

OK, work that tangent, I'm already imagining getting rid of the fuel pump...

Mbirt
12-25-2010, 09:09 AM
The fuel bump killed the motor...

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1553/fuelbump.jpg

Wesley
12-27-2010, 01:31 AM
Two hundred fifty-five VEs!

(said in the voice of Doc Brown's 1.21 Jiggawatts)

B Lewis @ PE Engine Management
12-27-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi AKAY,

I didn't see this thread until just now. Did you get everything working?

AKAY
12-27-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry lewis I do not understand what do you mean?

Drew Price
12-27-2010, 05:49 PM
He was asking if your fuel bump is bumping.

Drew

AKAY
12-27-2010, 06:56 PM
yes it's pumping

Adambomb
12-29-2010, 10:00 AM
http://files.pierrenel.co.uk/full_of_win.jpg