PDA

View Full Version : Hey Erik Zapletal...

rjwoods77
10-01-2006, 09:05 PM
I have been trying to get a hold of you through PM's but I dont know if you have seen them. Please get a hold of me. We have some things to talk about.

rjwoods77
10-01-2006, 09:05 PM
I have been trying to get a hold of you through PM's but I dont know if you have seen them. Please get a hold of me. We have some things to talk about.

PatClarke
10-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Rob,
Erik got exasperated with some of the nonsense that goes on here and about a year ago he wished us all adieu telling us he has better things to do with his time.
Sometimes I know exactly how he feels.
I'm not sure if he even visits the site these days.
If he does, ..Hi Erik :-)
regards
Pat

rjwoods77
10-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Pat,

I know but I was one of the few that actually listened because he had some good ideas. If you have anyway of contacting him please pass it on to me or give him a shout. I lost his personal email.

Big Bird
10-02-2006, 06:09 AM
Yo Rob, nice to see you back here again. These boards have been mighty quiet since you moved on. By the way, where's my bloody t-shirt? http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Send my regards to Z if you catch up with him.

Cheers,

Chris Boyden
10-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Erik came across a little rough a first, but
his ideas on interconnected springing are very interesting. Luckily, all the preexisting posts are preserved.

Dan G
10-02-2006, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2007 FSAE (Michigan) Registration: 028 SUNY-Buffalo UB Motorsports </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The prodigal son has returned. Or at least plans to. Good luck this year Rob, anxious to see your car.

rjwoods77
10-02-2006, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan G:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2007 FSAE (Michigan) Registration: 028 SUNY-Buffalo UB Motorsports </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The prodigal son has returned. Or at least plans to. Good luck this year Rob, anxious to see your car. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was kinda funny when I was at the seminar this weekend. A few people heads perked up and gave a funny look when Royce mentioned my name. It was pretty funny. I think it might actually happen this year. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PatClarke
10-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Rob,
The man's name is Michael Royce!
Referring to someone by their surname only implies a measure of disrespect. Leave that to the politicians
Cheers
Pat