PDA

View Full Version : Visteon contact

chavez
10-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know the contact information for Visteon? I thought it was Richard Lo, but I haven't heard anything back from him on e-mail and it says his number is no longer in use.

Thanks,

Seth

chavez
10-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know the contact information for Visteon? I thought it was Richard Lo, but I haven't heard anything back from him on e-mail and it says his number is no longer in use.

Thanks,

Seth

Nihal
10-02-2006, 11:26 AM
I contacted him earlier this year and since Viteon is not doing so well financially they do not have a sponsorship program like before. I'll try and find the email when I get home.

Matthew Gorini
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
I e-mailed Richard Lo today and he said they were no longer sponsoring the teams and the custom prototype radiators will not be available for purchase either.

fsae_alum
10-16-2006, 03:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Matthew Gorini:
I e-mailed Richard Lo today and he said they were no longer sponsoring the teams and the custom prototype radiators will not be available for purchase either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah they are...you just have to know who to talk to. You see...Visteon didn't really make the radiators. They subbed it out to a place there in Indy called C&R Racing. C&R makes virtualy all the radiators for NASCAR and in the past has made the radiators that Visteon has sold under their Sport Compact Performance group that are available at most parts stores. Anyways....Call C&R Racing there in Indy and order a custom radiator from them. They're no longer free or dirt cheap, but you can get any configuration you want. The person to talk to is Kevin Vancleave. He may not be employed there anymore though but anybody else can help you out.