PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia parts for sale at Cali comp. from Richmond Motorsports

Richmond
05-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Richmond Motorsports will be attending the California FSAE competition. Sources have informed me that teams using the Aprilia motors were having mechanical issues and there were a few major players (ie. starter motors) causing problems. Richmond Motorsports will make an effort to have a small stock of parts that have been causing the most problems for Aprilia teams available at retail prices during comp. NOTHING IS DEFINITE at this point in time, but if everything works out, then it will. I want to see everyone do well, I would hate to see a team out of the running due to something as small as burning up a starter motor. I look forward to seeing you all at Cali.

Best of luck,
Andrew Richmond

Richmond
05-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Richmond Motorsports will be attending the California FSAE competition. Sources have informed me that teams using the Aprilia motors were having mechanical issues and there were a few major players (ie. starter motors) causing problems. Richmond Motorsports will make an effort to have a small stock of parts that have been causing the most problems for Aprilia teams available at retail prices during comp. NOTHING IS DEFINITE at this point in time, but if everything works out, then it will. I want to see everyone do well, I would hate to see a team out of the running due to something as small as burning up a starter motor. I look forward to seeing you all at Cali.

Best of luck,
Andrew Richmond

kmrobinson
05-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Starters and sprag clutches have been problem parts for us. Any misc. hardware you can think of (engine bolts that hold covers on, gaskets for water pump, etc.) would be good too. We bring our own spares, but the more stuff people have, the better. These things are made of glass.