PDA

View Full Version : Visiting FSAE Michigan

Max Koff
04-15-2011, 05:58 AM
Hey everybody,
Two vehicle engineers from Rivian Automotive will be coming to competition in Michigan this year to visit with some of our incoming engineers. We’d like to get in touch with some teams and see their cars on and off track.
If you’re interested in letting us spend some time with your team, please contact Chris Auerbach at cauerbach @ rivian[dot]com.

Max Koff
04-15-2011, 05:58 AM
Hey everybody,
Two vehicle engineers from Rivian Automotive will be coming to competition in Michigan this year to visit with some of our incoming engineers. We’d like to get in touch with some teams and see their cars on and off track.
If you’re interested in letting us spend some time with your team, please contact Chris Auerbach at cauerbach @ rivian[dot]com.

Francis Gagné
04-15-2011, 08:40 AM
I think everyone one will agree that most of the teams will be more than pleased to talk to you and show off their work in the paddocks. Of course, it will be more difficult if they are running for technical inspection or opening a motor in half before endurance, but don't be afraid to come back when they will be more relaxed.

By the way, congratulations on the website, there is a nice marketing going on. I am pretty curious to see the end product! The ideas and philosophy underneath are refreshing.

Ben K
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Please stop on by our paddock!! I look forward to showing you our vehicle.

Ben

Max Koff
04-18-2011, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the compliments! We know how hectic it can be during competition. Both Chris and I are FSAE Alums and have spent many sleepless nights in the weeks leading up to competition.

We wish everyone luck and hope to meet with as many teams as possible.