PDA

View Full Version : Hydralic Clutch for F4i

JesseS
03-13-2006, 08:41 PM
We are switching to a hydralic clutch this year on our F4i and I wanted to figure out what setup teams have had the most success with. Our pedal is a a 4.8:1 ratio and the slave cylinders we have found are 3/4" bore pull type. What bore are people running on their master cylinders to get desired pedal travel and feel? I know this is somewhat qualatative, but I am just looking for a good place to start.

JesseS
03-13-2006, 08:41 PM
We are switching to a hydralic clutch this year on our F4i and I wanted to figure out what setup teams have had the most success with. Our pedal is a a 4.8:1 ratio and the slave cylinders we have found are 3/4" bore pull type. What bore are people running on their master cylinders to get desired pedal travel and feel? I know this is somewhat qualatative, but I am just looking for a good place to start.

Jersey Tom
03-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Isn't it a bit late to be switching for this year?

JesseS
03-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Swithcing as in this year as compared to last year, we have everything except the actual cylinders.

Wright D
03-13-2006, 09:44 PM
It may be wise to make the motion ratio of either the pedal or the linkage on the slave cylinder adjustable; that way you have a range of "pedal feel"