PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing scam

NeoViper
06-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Dear peers,

many schools use the CBR600F4i engine and so does the FSAE team in my school. however, due to legality issues, we're unable to obtain any such engines in my country.
as such, we had to take to ebay to look for an engine.
we offered a seller payment for the engine, while the shipping is being handled by a courier company sponsoring our school. all the seller needs to do is contact his local representative of the courier company.

however, this seller--

cravingstuff@yahoo.com

-- has taken our payment (a hefty sum) and disappeared from the radar for over a week. after filing for a dispute case in paypal, he had the cheek to request that I lift the case as it was an inconvenience to him. All these without providing us with any phone numbers or address, nor sending out the engine that we have payed for.

just a friendly reminder to look out for this seller, and also if anyone has any past dealings with him, can you please drop me a PM? thank you....

NeoViper
06-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Dear peers,

many schools use the CBR600F4i engine and so does the FSAE team in my school. however, due to legality issues, we're unable to obtain any such engines in my country.
as such, we had to take to ebay to look for an engine.
we offered a seller payment for the engine, while the shipping is being handled by a courier company sponsoring our school. all the seller needs to do is contact his local representative of the courier company.

however, this seller--

cravingstuff@yahoo.com

-- has taken our payment (a hefty sum) and disappeared from the radar for over a week. after filing for a dispute case in paypal, he had the cheek to request that I lift the case as it was an inconvenience to him. All these without providing us with any phone numbers or address, nor sending out the engine that we have payed for.

just a friendly reminder to look out for this seller, and also if anyone has any past dealings with him, can you please drop me a PM? thank you....