PDA

View Full Version : Team shirt suppliers

pthickett
02-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Guys,

Anyone know of any decent UK shirt suppliers that can do embroidered logos for a decent cost? I have had a quote back from one company asking for 50 pound per logo for setup, and 20 pound per polo shirt. Is that a reasonable cost or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Regards

Pete Thickett

pthickett
02-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Guys,

Anyone know of any decent UK shirt suppliers that can do embroidered logos for a decent cost? I have had a quote back from one company asking for 50 pound per logo for setup, and 20 pound per polo shirt. Is that a reasonable cost or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Regards

Pete Thickett

Parker
02-08-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure, but around this area that is a normal price for the general public. We ended up being able to get the Printing Management department to make our shirts at cost, as they just use them to instruct their courses.

Bill Kunst
02-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Contact Leaf Racewear. They have some good stuff at a reasonable price.
Bill

JR @ CFS
02-14-2007, 01:35 PM
If you go to www.fatdog.co.uk (http://www.fatdog.co.uk) this guys is fantastic and reasonably priced. If you want something more specific he will have a designer do something up for you or turn one of your ideas into reality. Just tell him Jonnie from Chalmers Sweden gave the referral.

JR

Ives
02-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey mate

Have used a company called V & J Knitwear, £25 setup fee and around £7-10 for a decent polo. They do pretty much anything you want. Its a family run business normally very helpful. Don't think they have a website but the phone number is 01553 772563.

Cheers

Ives

Ives
02-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Just to follow up what I put before, I spoke to VJ today and got some rough prices on our gear. email is sales@vj-knitwear.co.uk. If you ring ask for Richard and he should be able to sort you out. If anyone wants the rough price breakdown email me at browneivan@hotmail.com

Cheers

Ives