PDA

View Full Version : CAD drawing wheels

Wlamers
12-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Hello guys,

I'm looking for CAD drawings of the Kodiak 13x6 and 13x5.5 wheels. Does anyone have them? Maybe we can exhange some drawings. We have some Keizer 13" ones. We are devloping our suspension kinematics at the moment. Last year we used Keizers but they are not that stiff. This year we are looking for the Kodiaks. We don't have any drawings and are in a hurry to get them, because the dealine is very soon.

Thank you!

Wlamers
12-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Hello guys,

I'm looking for CAD drawings of the Kodiak 13x6 and 13x5.5 wheels. Does anyone have them? Maybe we can exhange some drawings. We have some Keizer 13" ones. We are devloping our suspension kinematics at the moment. Last year we used Keizers but they are not that stiff. This year we are looking for the Kodiaks. We don't have any drawings and are in a hurry to get them, because the dealine is very soon.

Thank you!

sujaykawale
12-01-2006, 03:31 AM
sorry we don't have the drawings you're looking for... but could you help us out with the keizer wheels drawings?

Wlamers
12-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Sure no problem.

I tried via a PM but the upload size is to big, so i've to send it via e-mail. What's your adres?

kwancho
12-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Send it to fsaecad@gmail.com. The password to that is formulasae.