PDA

View Full Version : ECU NEEDED!!!!

NickM-UTSA
07-12-2007, 11:20 PM
tomorrow we are going to Arlington for the tx autocross weekend and our ecu fried. it is a performance electronics ecu. when it was in the process of cooking, it some how lit off in the exact order to cause our sls intake to explode. $2000 in parts gone in an instant. so if any one is out there that is going to arlington that happens to have a spare ecu we could borrow, we would really really appreciate it.

Thank you very much

Mike Daniel
utsa SAE
512 627 0040

NickM-UTSA
07-12-2007, 11:20 PM
tomorrow we are going to Arlington for the tx autocross weekend and our ecu fried. it is a performance electronics ecu. when it was in the process of cooking, it some how lit off in the exact order to cause our sls intake to explode. $2000 in parts gone in an instant. so if any one is out there that is going to arlington that happens to have a spare ecu we could borrow, we would really really appreciate it.

Thank you very much

Mike Daniel
utsa SAE
512 627 0040

james17
07-14-2007, 01:14 PM
What happened guys??? Sorry to hear your having so much fun without us old guys around anymore, this makes me kind of miss our 28 hour thrash to make it to arlington in 2004... ya... If there is anything I can do to help from down here, give me a call, I'll set you up if I can, good luck!

B Lewis @ PE Engine Management
07-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Mike,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I am out of twon doing some testing with limited email and phone access. Robert Wynn from PE was going to contact you. Hopefully he got a hold of you.

Good Luck.