PDA

View Full Version : Free offer to 10 FSAE teams

Adandos
06-18-2011, 07:10 AM
My name is Haitham and I'm the founder, creator of the comprehensive horsepower calculator found here:

The Comprehensive Horsepower Calculator V4 (http://horsepowercalculators.net)

I'm interested in 'sponsoring' up to 10 teams by giving them free full access to our calculator.

I understand that most students/teams will do their own calculations by hand and that it's part of the educational FSAE experience, but consider our calculator a very rapid second opinion for sizing fuel systems, intakes, exhausts, camshafts, cylinder heads...etc

If you're interested in signing your team up for a free account , let me know

Cheers and good luck

haitham@horsepowercalculators.net

Adandos
06-18-2011, 07:10 AM
My name is Haitham and I'm the founder, creator of the comprehensive horsepower calculator found here:

The Comprehensive Horsepower Calculator V4 (http://horsepowercalculators.net)

I'm interested in 'sponsoring' up to 10 teams by giving them free full access to our calculator.

I understand that most students/teams will do their own calculations by hand and that it's part of the educational FSAE experience, but consider our calculator a very rapid second opinion for sizing fuel systems, intakes, exhausts, camshafts, cylinder heads...etc

If you're interested in signing your team up for a free account , let me know

Cheers and good luck

haitham@horsepowercalculators.net

arohit1911
06-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi Haitham

We will be looking forward for sponsorship being offered. It will be really good to have such utility to do cross-check of calculations already done. I will send you other details via mail

Thanks.
Rohit Arora
IITK Motorsports

HuskerMotorSports
06-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Hello,

I have emailed you showing interest in the horsepower calculator. If you could please confirm that you have received this email that would be most appreciated.

Husker Motorsports

Jon Burford
06-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Hello,

I too would be very interested in having access to your calculator. I will send you an email of request.
Thanks for offering this.
Regards
Jon Burford
Swansea University Race Engineering

kundan
06-23-2011, 07:56 AM
hey i need your calculator for our car testing and designing. thanks 4 offering a wonderful thing. you made my job easier

Stephanie
06-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi Haitham,

I just emailed you regarding the Horsepower Calculator. Please let me know if you got my earlier email.

Thank you,

Stephanie Palmer
Hornet Racing Formula SAE

nfs179
06-24-2011, 05:09 AM
Haitham,

I am interested in this offer if it is still available, I will send you an email this afternoon.

Scott

Adandos
06-26-2011, 05:27 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry that I've been offline for the last few days as I was out of town.

I believe I have received emails from 14 different teams and have responded to all of them. (If I've missed anyone, please email me a reminder - THX!)

I'd like to thank you all for your interest. This is a great opportunity for us to help out the community with what we've built in the last 2 years and to also scrutinize our software in a highly competitive environment.

I hope that this turns out to be a win/win for everyone.

Our sponsorship program is now closed. Thanks to everyone who has applied and thanks to the forum for hosting this campaign!