PDA

View Full Version : Walbro Access Port Pics

rjwoods77
11-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I tossed this info to a couple teams already so I figured I post it. If you are using a walbro fpa offered by them and wanted to know how small the acess port could be for it here it is. If you use a fuelsafe 9 bolt x 4" Bolt circle blind plate and gasket it will work perfect. The hole I have cut is a 3.375" OD which is a common holesaw size. It is also the ID of the gasket from fuel safe. Check the gallery area for posted pics. My hand fits in quite nice and I have large hands so internal tank acess is just right.

rjwoods77
11-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I tossed this info to a couple teams already so I figured I post it. If you are using a walbro fpa offered by them and wanted to know how small the acess port could be for it here it is. If you use a fuelsafe 9 bolt x 4" Bolt circle blind plate and gasket it will work perfect. The hole I have cut is a 3.375" OD which is a common holesaw size. It is also the ID of the gasket from fuel safe. Check the gallery area for posted pics. My hand fits in quite nice and I have large hands so internal tank acess is just right.