PDA

View Full Version : Logged Data

Lukin
08-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Hi,

I am working on the chassis for the 05 Oz comp (funding means we cant go this year) and would like to approximate the suspension loadings into the chassis.

I have worked out some approximate loadings working on 1.4g lateral and 1.5 braking at the same time but I doubt the two would occur simultaneously at that magnitude and would like to now more precise figures.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly allow me to look at the lateral v time and braking v time for the the hardest parts of the track?

If anyone has a g-g graph for a FSAE car that would also be great. If this data could be released it would be much appreciated.

You can send this to jason.bush@student.curtin.edu.au

Cheers,
Jason
Curtin Motorsport

Lukin
08-25-2004, 06:03 AM
Hi,

I am working on the chassis for the 05 Oz comp (funding means we cant go this year) and would like to approximate the suspension loadings into the chassis.

I have worked out some approximate loadings working on 1.4g lateral and 1.5 braking at the same time but I doubt the two would occur simultaneously at that magnitude and would like to now more precise figures.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly allow me to look at the lateral v time and braking v time for the the hardest parts of the track?

If anyone has a g-g graph for a FSAE car that would also be great. If this data could be released it would be much appreciated.

You can send this to jason.bush@student.curtin.edu.au

Cheers,
Jason
Curtin Motorsport

Rob Davies
08-25-2004, 06:23 AM
Its not mine to plug but its out there on the internet for us all to see...

Head to the UTA website

http://maepro.uta.edu/fsae/

In-Car Video

And a thanks to UTA since those g-g graphs have helped me before.

Lukin
08-25-2004, 07:57 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the link, and to UTA as well. Some great information, and good onboards too.

Cheers!
Jason